Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

LOTB for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 11:38 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOTB for sale!!

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $15000
Mileage: 54000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm the original owner of my 02 TA. I purchaced it brand new, special order in Nov of 01, first 02 on the streets. I have built this car from the ground up and I have put a whole lof of heart and soul into this ride. I'm sad to decide to part with it...but he needs a good home. This car got me (the 1st female spot holder) on the STR board for 2 years, never losing my spot...but, things change, priorities change. I know this cars a real trooper! Its one tough peice of metal! He deserves to be on the track where he belongs!! And if I cant do that for him n e more, then he deserves to be with someone who can...someone whos gonna make him a 9sec car like I always said I would! Best ET 11.001 before the cam, never been wrecked, changed oil as maitenanced, changed plugs and wires often, hes been very well taken care of!

Asking $15,000 OBO

Milage 54,xxxmi

Includes:
Panasonic touch screen dvd/cd indash radio (stock radio avaliable if you want it)
2 12' rockford fosgate subs
PPI amp
auto-remot start alarm system with extra tire and window sensors
TNT F2 nitrous system installed with purge kit, 10lb TNT n2o bottle mounted in back seat, bottle warmer, and all fuel and n20 jets for the TNT, O-ring, functional blow down valve
ProStar wheels skinnies and rears (all 4)
Stock WS6 aluminum wheels (all 4)
MT skinnies
Kumho tires
Extra PCM (locked)
GM Club Membership paid for through the end of 2010 includes: free roadside assistance, free key if lost, free lock out services, free towing, free battery start, free gas, etc.

Mods:
Cam
overdrive pulley
hooker long tube ceramic coated headers with y pipe
3200 vigilanti stall converter
performance transmission by JR Transmissions (the greatest tranny u'll ever have!! I <3 it)
SLP loudmouth exhaust with SLP tips
3.73 gears
SLP lid with K&N filter and breather
TNT system explained above
Holley 255 fuel pump
taylor wires
NGK spark plugs
I'm sure I'm missing something....I'll post up if I remember!

My very first cam start:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=47699243

I have some racing vids on my myspace and youtube if you wanna see the car in action.

**LDY LS1** **Last of the Breed**
Attached Thumbnails LOTB for sale!!-30.jpg   LOTB for sale!!-1.jpg   LOTB for sale!!-7.jpg   LOTB for sale!!-2.jpg   LOTB for sale!!-37.jpg