Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

95 LS1 hardtop Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 05:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 LS1 hardtop Camaro

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $2500
Mileage: 172000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Ok i'm selling my 95 Z28 hardtop LS1 conversion because it needs a new motor and i just simply don't have the time or money to fix it. Piston and rod shot out from bottom of oil pan. LOTS of extras and TLC was given to this 15 year old Camaro. I'll try to name what i can to limit questions but will gladly answer any and all that come up. Heres what i've done to the car in the past 2 years of ownership.

Engine/exhaust---
98 LS1 donor from a T/A. Complete K member bolt in. wiring by speartech, 98 computer
New stock harmonic balancer,New LS7 lifters and trays, New Texas Speed hardened pushrods, waterpump, thermostat, Hooker longtube Headers with block off plates, Hooker Off Road Y-pipe, New rear vette style Bosche O2 sensors used for the fronts, EGR and AIR removed with EGR block off plate, SLP Loudmouth I, cam sensor,New oil level sensor,New coolant temp switch, BRAND NEW NGK plugs, MSD wires, New timing chain and sprockets, new timing cover, new oil pump and O ring, front and rear seals, LT1 morosso cold air with K & N filter, IAT sensor, 1LE 90 elbow, stock heads and cam, new belts, stock intake with new gaskets, ARP intake bolts. Optima red top battery, new Alternator and starter.

Transmission/cooling--
98 4L60E was rebuilt a little bit better than stock, Braided stainless steel tranny lines and fittings (Very expensive!), front mounted tranny cooler, TCI flex plate, new bell housing bolts, changed out the universal joint in the drive shaft, utilizing LT1 radiator.

Fuel--
Walbro 255 fuel pump with in car access panel, stock 98 LS1 fuel lines, fuel filter. Stock fuel rails

Brakes--
Front brakes replaced last year with LS1 rotors, rear LT1 brakes and rotors replaced last year

Appearance/Interior--
Custom rear satin black berger panel with 69 Camaro font emblem, 69 Z badges, lowered with Eibachs, 18" black Zo6 replica wheels with 285-75-18 Nitto extremes, Harwood 2.5 cowl hood that needs paint, bumpers and fenders need paint, very small dings no major dents, Stock red/ dark charcoal gray interior, front seats are in GREAT shape with no rips or tears, back seat has a rip by the buckle, door panels in excellent shape, new top dash pad, headliner has a few bubbles, console opens just fine, stock Bose system works perfect with no blown speakers. engine bay painted black, valve covers painted red. stock Z28 tips

This is a cheap and perfectly quick project for anyone looking for a great car to roll around in a hard to find hardtop. Drop in a nice LS1/LS6 and thats it! The car is already fitted to house a LS motor so the hard part is done. The overall condition of the car inside and out is really good considering its age. I tried to take very good care of the car when i had it running and i think it shows. The wheels and tires MIGHT be sold but is not a done deal. SO....

Im asking $2500 with the wheels and tires
or $2000 with out em. VERY FIRM. best way to get in touch with me is here or cell phone. 903-221-3252 name is Brandon. I have over 70 pics of the car, i'll post a few to get things started. Thanks!

Last edited by blackesteyes8696; 04-07-2010 at 07:07 PM. Reason: color
Old 04-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Teching In

Bump for a good deal!
Old 04-08-2010, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

If this is for sale next week I will buy. Where abouts are you located? I am on the Kansas Oklahoma border. So won't be to horrible of a drive.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Teching In

Willing 2 trade I have a Street/Strip car roller?

http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/1677613595.html
Old 04-08-2010, 02:28 PM
On The Tree

------------sold---------------

Quick Reply: 95 LS1 hardtop Camaro