Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 V6 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 09:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 V6 Camaro

Year: 1997
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $5000
Mileage: 80100
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Well, gonna sell my Camaro and figured Id go ahead and place it on here.

I have a 1997 Chevy Camaro 3.8 V6. Has 80,1xx miles on it. Has pacesetter headers, 3" hi-flow magnaflow cat, 3" s-pipe, and a trans am "s-pipe back" exhaust, has a SLP cold air intake, 32mm front sway bar, UMI non-adjustable rear lower control arms. And the intakes have been gasket matched. Also has a deleted EGR and has a brand new Walbro 255lph HP fuel pump. All fluid are synthetic. This car has been really great to me for the past 5 years, I am the second owner. It has been in 2 minor wrecks, the only thing needed done though after both bumps was that the bumper covers were replaced. Since then the car has been in several car shows and I get complimented on the car all the time.

The bad- the a/c has a slight leak in it and its having some slight starting issues. I am 90% sure its either the crankshaft position sensor or a bad coil pack. Before the car is bought I will have fixed the starting issue, though.

Other than those two things the car runs great, feels strong under throttle, and its fun to drive even though its an automatic.

Im asking $4500, but the price is negotiable.

Here she is:

I can provide more pics if needed. Sad to see it go, but I am looking to get a Jeep.

Forgot, the interior is in excellent shape. The dash is cracked, but has a pad over it. The headliner and sun visors are also less than a year old.