Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 ws6 convertible for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 ws6 convertible for sale

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $8500
Mileage: 98000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6, 98,000, automatic convertible for sale. Its black with tan top and interior.

The Good

-Untouched LS1 engine. No tune, no cam's, no heads, no boost, no injectors. This car was a cruising car on the weekends as you can tell by the low miles and not a street racing/drag car.
-Stock suspension, no cutting of the subframe for aftermarket braces, no drop coils to scrape the front end.
-Genuine Convertible, unlike some that were converted this is a genuine convertible, verified by VIN, RPO, and OEM convertible subframe braces.
-Does have flowmaster cat-back exhaust system for a little extra rumble.
-New OEM transmission installed at 95,000 miles.
-Stock WS6 rims, on dayton 400 tires.
-New plugs, COP, fluids, belts, coolant, changed at 98,000, oil and filter changed every 3,000 with mobile 1.
-Power Steering, ABS, AC Works good
-New OEM rotors and pads in the front 2,000 ago.
The bad.

-It does have dual power front seats, and a multi disc changer. The multi disc changer stopped working and just needs a replacement.
-The driver seat does show wear with a few tears.
-Rear bumper was rear ended slightly and shows some paint spidering.
-Front end was hit and also show some slight spidering of the paint.
-There is some dents and chips from the fact this car does have 100,000 but it has been garaged kept.

Serious inquiries can email me for pics to or schedule a meeting. Registration and smog up todate, and will pass smog easily.

Located in Santa Cruz, CA. Buyer pays shipping, and if local within reason can deliver for a fee (cost of diesel basically).

For whatever reason It will not let me upload photos. PM me with your email and I can forward them to you.

Quick Reply: 1998 ws6 convertible for sale