Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 Pontiac Trans Am-Price Lowered!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Pontiac Trans Am-Price Lowered!

Year: 1997
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $5200
Mileage: 179000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Up for sale here is a 1997 Pontiac Trans Am. It has the 350 LT1 package. T tops. Power lumbar. Bucket seats. Automatic Transmission. ABS. Remote Keyless Entry. Other options I am probably forgetting so if you have a question feel free to ask. Car has 179,000 miles on it. But the car runs strong and I haven't had any problems with it, i just ran seafoam through the motor to clean the carbon build up.

THE GOOD:

Recently put a new GM Starter on it
Whole new ignition system
Fram filter
Interior is in great shape. One small hole in the passenger seat thats barely noticable. And a couple inches of headliner is coming off by the t tops from the highway
Dual Radio with USB and Auxillary input jacks
2 1/4 Inch Custom True Dual Exhaust with Dynomax Bullet mufflers and an H-Pipe
American Racing Torq-Thrust II's 17x9 in the front and 17x11 in the rear
Brand new tires on all 4 rims
New Pillar bird decals
New TRANS AM decals on the door
New Phoenix and Trans Am on the filler panel in between tail lights
New Taillight bulbs
New headlight lamps

THE BAD:

Theres a crack in the windshield, but it hasnt moved since the day i bought the car
And with it being a 13 year old car it has scratches here and there, and a chip in the turn signal part of the front bumper

If you have any questions at all please FEEL FREE to text me OR call me at 765-309-6345, or email me at Koryllama@hotmail.com despite the miles, this car has been babied with regular oil changes etc.
Im not in a hurry to sell, but reasonable offers accepeted. I really want a 98-02 LS1 Trans Am or Camaro so if youd like to trade let me know what you have. I know it may seem iffy with all the miles, but ive had this car for quite some time and not once have I had a prob with it, drives like it came off the showroom room and trust me THIS CAR IS QUICK! I will be more than happy to send better pictures or additional info of the car just text me or call and ask at the number above.
Thank You for looking
Attached Thumbnails 1997 Pontiac Trans Am-Price Lowered!-rearend-trans-am.jpg   1997 Pontiac Trans Am-Price Lowered!-picture-029.jpg2.jpg   1997 Pontiac Trans Am-Price Lowered!-picture-030.jpg2.jpg   1997 Pontiac Trans Am-Price Lowered!-interiortransam.jpg  

Last edited by LT1TransAm; 05-06-2010 at 10:22 PM.