Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Heavily modded nissan 280zx turbo ! One of a kind ! Must see this set up ! F/s or f/t

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heavily modded nissan 280zx turbo ! One of a kind ! Must see this set up ! F/s or f/t

Year: 1983
Make: Nissan
Model: 280ZX
Price: $0
Mileage: 500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

You are looking at what is possibly the fastest and highest horsepower l28 280zx turbo in the country. years of R&D to accomplish this . Tons of custom fabricated parts , external oil pump , dry sump , electric water pump , custom built exhaust manifold , precision 76gts turbo , tial waste gate , je flat top pistons , par rods , crank scraper , custom 8 quart oil pan , 5 angle valve job with heavily ported and polished head , ferrea oversized valves, custom intake manifold with 1 1/2 runners, wilson 90mm throttle body , 1000cc injectors , custom fuel system , microtech standalone ecu , msd dis4 , 2 step , line lock , trans brake , fully builtTurbo 400 gm transmission with reverse valve body , custom aluminum drive shaft , lsd diff , weld drag lite wheels with micky thompson drag tires all around , 4 point roll cage , every single hose on this car is A/N fitted ect ect ect ........This car has toooooo much to list , over 50 thousand dollars has gone into this car already. Might not be a beauty queen but this baby goes ! I have no time to enjoy , would love to trade for something a little more streetable that i can enjoy with my wife.

Car built and tuned by Frank @ World Wide Racing in opalocka florida. Serious buyers will be able to contact him for any further info that i cant provide. This car has not been to the track but should run 9's at over 145 mph. This car dynoed at 35psi 780hp rwhp on q16 race fuel tune. Pushes high 600's to low 700 rwhp on pump gas 93 octane.

Nitrous was only installed to load up the tranny to eliminate boost lag off the hole and has never been used.

This engine tranny set up is a fresh build and only has a few dyno pulls.

If you have built or at least tried to build a race car you know how easy money can add up . This car is not for amateurs . If interested please email me at boostingz06@aol.com.I would like to get around 14 thousand for the car but with todays market i will entertain all offers, MOTIVAED TO SELL OR TRADE!!! , trades must be interesting , NO HONDAS NO ACURAS ( UNLESS ITS AN NSX).... PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH THE PICTURE OF YOUR TRADE !

PS I DO HAVE THE FRONT BUMPER AND HEAD LIGHT BUCKETS JUST NEED TO BE MOUNTED

Quick Reply: Heavily modded nissan 280zx turbo ! One of a kind ! Must see this set up ! F/s or f/t