Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD built

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 10:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD built

Year: 1990
Make: Eagle
Model: Talon
Price: $5500
Mileage: 194000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I have had this car for about 3 years. It started out mostly stock. It is red with the black trim. Factory turbo, all wheel drive, 5 speed car. Overall the car is in very good shape. It does have the desirable 6 bolt motor. The motor was freshly rebuilt to stock specs with clevite bearings and topline .020 over pistons. It has the balance shafts removed, of course. The head was rebuilt at the same time, to stock specs, new valves, springs, seals, everything; to stock specs. Cometic multi layer steel (MLS) headgasket and ARP head studs. I also have a ported head and HKS 264/272 cams that i havn't put on yet. Cams are brand new in boxes. The car has a new Shepherd racing stage II transmission and brand new Spec stage III clutch if i remember correctly. It might be a stage IV. Motor has new FP exhaust manifold going to a FP ported EVOIII 16g turbo into a stainless FP o2 housing with the wastegate dump. Everything behind it is mandrel bent 3". Has a large front mount intercooler (FMIC) . I had a greddy blow off valve (BOV) on it, but it wouldn't flow enough, so i ended up with a Agency Power? bov. Real nice BOV, popular on subarus. It is half dump/ half recirculating. Car has 2g mass air flow sensor (MAF, MAFS) RC 560 injectors. Walbro 255lph fuel pump and an Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator (FPR) Car also has all of the usual DSM mods, short shifter, shifter bushings, etc... Car has been converted to the 91-94 motor and trans style due to lack of 90 model specific support, but still retains the 90 model air-cool type oil cooler. Car currently has Eagle Alloy brand 16" 5 spoke wheels. Car has the 94 twin piston big brake upgrade. I rebuilt all 4 calipers at that time, got all 4 new rotors and all new hawk pads. I have 3 or 4 sets of wheels and all kind of parts. I also have a 4 bolt rear end that could go with the car. It is running on a SAFC and EUGO wideband. It does have a autometer boost guage and an Apexi turbo timer. Car also has some good struts with some no name lowering springs that i came across. I haven't drove it much since i finished it because i finally got a 99 Camaro SS, and those have always been my thing. This car has not been riced out, rode hard and put away wet, or anything of the sort. I have put alot of hard work, time and money in this car. I want either another Camaro, stripper LS 6spd or a LT 6spd to do a sbc conversion on to build a road race car out of, or a GN body style Buick Regal. I would make a road race car out of the Talon, but it is just too nice of a street car. I don't have receipts for everything, but i do have receipts for alot of them. I would say this car has somewhere around 400awhp.. Not a good car for your 16 year old daughter, but if you're reading this, you should already know what this car is. It runs like a scalded dog and has next to no lag. Honestly, the turbo probably spools faster than stock. The car needs a corner marker light. One got stepped on during the motor swap, and the transfer case/ driveshaft seal is leaking. 10 dollar seal at Mitsubishi. All gaskets, seals, hoses, timing belt and components came from the Mitsu dealership. Kerry that works there will tell you.

I'm not in a rush to sell this car. It is 99% done, I just want to go a different direction. There's probably a ton i'm forgetting. Call me if you wanna talk about it.
Call Travis at 256-4seven9-5seven86 or 256-five8five-9140 at any reasonable time. Thanks

sure, if you have another trade, let me know, i will think about it, the worst i can do is say no.

PICS: either here --->http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/1758230443.html
or i will try to get some posted up tonight or tomorrow.