Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

lifted SAS custom 4runner with chevy axles and 36s WTT for camaro/firebird

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default lifted SAS custom 4runner with chevy axles and 36s WTT for camaro/firebird

Year: 1950
Make: Toyota
Model: 4Runner
Price: $6500
Mileage: 146000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

1992 toyota 4runner
142k miles
3.0 v6 and 5 speed
HD d44 8 lug 5.13 gears, superwinch hubs, lockrite locker, all new brakes
Full Floater 14 bolt with aftermarket disc brake conversion, wilwood brake proportioner, 5.13 gears, will include welded rear carrer.
36x13.50r17 irok radials almost new on painted h2 17x9 wheels

very clean truck, its got alot of custom fabrication on it, works extremely well offroad, never been wheeled hard (skidplates and axles still look new) lots of money tied up in it, just dont have time to take trips to offroad parks, as i'm kind of in the middle of everything, and really far away. on top of that i drive trucks for a living, so i'm hardly ever home anyway. Id like to trade for a camaro/firebird/mustang, something fast that i can hop in and go cruise around whenever i am home. the 4runner has a clear title and tags are current in my name. interior is clean, no weird smells, stains, etc. sunroof and all windows work like they should. i'm going to post this soon for sale on craigslist and other sites, i'm asking 6500.

and here's an older pic with different tires but shows the flex..

i get tons of compliments, its unusual to see one of these this clean and modded like this. with the full width axles it is EXTREMELY stable, and i **** you not, has a turning radius smaller then a honda civic. make me some offers, and no, i'm not going to add 5,000 dollars in a trade for your "10,000" stock camaro with a lid.

Quick Reply: lifted SAS custom 4runner with chevy axles and 36s WTT for camaro/firebird