Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1985 C4 Corvette 85%restored

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1985 C4 Corvette 85%restored

Year: 1985
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $4500
Mileage: 98000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

ok i am not a gear head so if i say something wrong please forgive me....i have an '85 C4 corvette....previous owner was an IDIOT and thought the car was carbutated and started pulling all the TPI off the car well he broke a few of the bolts and a sensor and is missing several hoses and misc. stuff (not sure what all is missing)...i have found the whole top end of the motor for 500 in Cal. (figured it would be cheaper then trying to piece together parts form here and there....the car has several mods to the engine (will get a complete list from my mechanic) i know it has roller rockers, new after market heads, motor was rebuilt 5k miles ago and it has a Chris Mcintosh performance tranny in it with 5k miles on it...the car has new leather seat covers, new tires, and has been primered...the body is very straight, no cracks, it will need door panels and possibly carpet, the rims are 80's TA gold honecomb missing 2 center caps...u can contact me between 2pm and 6am central time..if i dont answer then i'm at work leave me a message and i'll call you back

Laval Umfress
432-553-7993
Attached Thumbnails 1985 C4 Corvette  85%restored-85vette-front.jpg   1985 C4 Corvette  85%restored-85vettedriverside.jpg   1985 C4 Corvette  85%restored-85vettepassside.jpg  

Last edited by LavalUmfress; 06-05-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: forgot to put non ls engine
Old 06-08-2010, 02:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bumpp

Quick Reply: 1985 C4 Corvette 85%restored