Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 Pontiac WS6 Black TTOPS 2500

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1997 Pontiac WS6 Black TTOPS 2500

Year: 1997
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $2500
Mileage: 86000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I have a 97 Pontiac Trans AM WS6 TTOPS (Not a clone) Black w/ttops and the cleanest black leather interior you have ever seen..No rust..No Dents..No Bondo No NADA..
It has a 95 LT1 Engine Installed w/Billet Valve Covers, intake is painted red (Not an LT4) Intake..w/112k On the motor (Super Strong!!) All stock...
It is a 6speed that shifts through all gears..clutch is in good shape...Correct Ram Air Hood The car has been garaged ever since I bought it..
New stuff installed or included with the above posted price!!
Just did A/C Delco Spark Plugs (Platinum gapped at 50)
Doing MSD Plug Wires (8.5MM)
Installed a new Starter
New water pump w/thermo and water pump neck housing (All new)
Billet Optispark
New correct radiator Dual Fan Assembly
Also have a spare set of Taylor Spark Plug Wires Brand New( I heard these suck so I never installed them..)
Pacesetter long tube headers (No y-pipe) Will need coating...

What it needs/repairs

New window motors left and right side (Pick them up at autozone for about 50 out the door)
Tailights stopped working..
The opti-spark plug wires-water pump all put back on...all parts are new (with the exception of the MSD Billet Optispark that is used but I am including a NEW MSD cap and rotor in the sale nothing wrong with the opti just didn't want to take chance putting in as-is since as so many folks know it is a pain in the *** LOL..)
Car needs a paint job...it is faded on the hood..But the rest of the paint seems to be good shape..if you wanted to pull the hood and paint just that you could and get away with a wet sand and buff...but has absolutely no rust..dents...never been in an accident..and absolutely NO BONDO!!
Will need front wheels and tires....and rear tires..it has temporary wheels on the fronts...
Car is ALL Stock no mods except for the ones listed above and those were done just to make the car run somewhat reliable..or at least eliminate the problems that have been known to occur...

I bought this car off a lien sale in California...I do not have the title but I do have ALL the paperwork to get the title from California..The process is simple...it is the same paperwork that you would fill out for Illinois and you include the registration and bill of sale...

I have priced the car accordingly..I know I could fill out the paperwork send it in and ask for 2k more for the car but I just found another car I REALLY want to purchase and I dont' feel like laying on the garage floor for the rest of summer..LOL

I also have a 383 Engine Shortblock that has a Eagle forged crank.JE pistons..SRP Rings..and EAGLE Forged Rods (Believe they are I-Beam) For Sale separately Engine will be available AFTER this Friday...That is going for 2200 or best offer...

The car can be available with any combo of parts(With the exception of the engine) and I will let the car go without the MSD Opti (a stocker will be included)...for a minimum of 2500 The price is for the car ONLY!!!YOU CAN EASILY PART THE CAR BACK AND GET ALL OF YOUR MONEY AND MORE BACK!!! 3500 Takes ALL EVERYTHING THAT IS LISTED!!!!!

Serious Calls Only I can and will get some pics up in the next day or so...
Thanks
708 296 5431 email at daprincipal@hotmail.com
Steve
Located in the Chicago Heights-Park Forest-Richton Park Area!!