Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition

Year: 2001
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $11000
Mileage: 121000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Unfortunatly, i am haveing to sell my baby due to this dreadful economy and the fact that i need to get back into school. this is one of the only pictures that i have that is small enough to fit on the forum, i have tons and tons of pictures taken with my d90 and im not too smart in the area of how to make em small enough. i will however figure out how to get them somewhere.

This is a 2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA edition, car has 120xxx miles on her and still runs like a dream.

Mod List:
(Exterior)
Mecham Designs 4 port ram air hood
American Racing Rebel 18 by 9 front 18 by 10 rear
VHT'd the factory taill lights to match center piece.

(Suspension)
BMR adjustable full length torque arm
BMR tubular lower control arms
BMR xtreme 1.25 inch rear anti roll bar
BMR low profile weld in subframe connectors
"front" QA1 12way adjustable coilovers with the 315 springs
"rear" QA1 12way adjustable Shocks/ l1e factory springs with boot delete

(Power/Drivetrain mods)
LG motorsports g5x1 228/232 588/574 112 lsa cam
PaceSetter Ceramic coated race hedders
All the free mods
SLP intake lid
KN air filter
MSD 8.5 plugwires
Six speed inc built stage 4b trans... rebuilt by blumenthals 5k later trans has appx 2000 miles on it now
Spec stage 1 clutch, seems to be better than the stage 3+ i bought 5000 miles ago lol
new gm hydrolic slave/throwought
Pro 5.0 shifter with lous short stick

(I.C.E) in car electronics
this is where i havent made much changes since i first did it
First Pioneer 6.5in indash dvd touchscreen
kicker component speakers
kicker comp vr "old school" 10 in subwoofers x2
Kicker 400w v2 amp to power the subs
ipod adapter
Stealth mounted shift light, blue leds

there is more that i cannot remember as of this moment and i refuse to look at all of the reciepts because either i cant find them and i do not want to know the amount of money that i have invested in my baby! lol
if your interested in talking about this one of a kind car, just let me know. i dont know everything there is about this car, but i know more than most. (maybe not on here)

There are a few minor details with this car that need to be mentioned, it has the notorious door pannel crack that yyou see in just about every fbody.
the driver side window needs to have one of the brackets replaced, ive looked into it but never did it.
i will be replaceing the armrest storage compartment lid soon because of it decideing to break here reciently.
there are your few minor scratches on the car but that comes from actually driving the car.
I love this car and would recommend it to anyone interested in buying there first ls1

any questions just ask
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-car.jpg   2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-dsc05157-7-.jpg   2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-dsc05158-5-.jpg   2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-dsc05159-4-.jpg   2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-dsc05160-4-.jpg  

2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-dsc05161-5-.jpg   2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-dsc05164-7-.jpg   2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-dsc05165-6-.jpg   2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-dsc05180-1.jpg   2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition-dsc05176-1.jpg  

Last edited by 01FormulaSE; 06-08-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump please?

Quick Reply: 2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula NHRA Edition