Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WTT or WTS 1982 Corvette Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 08:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT or WTS 1982 Corvette Coupe

Year: 1982
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $10000
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AR
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I have a 1982 Corvette that has been pretty much restored with a brand new 350 carburated engine and 700r4 tranny.

I have owned the car since 2005 and have tons of $$$ tied up in this car, close to 20k and rarely drive it.

The Good:

* Clear title
*Rebuilt motor and transmission
*perfect glass
*all new weatherstipping and seals
*Mint interior, basically new ...nothing is ripped or damaged over 4k in the interior
*New paint
*Aluminum radiator and slotted rotors
*New brakes
*new headlight system
*new gas tank
*one piece astro top
*new magnaflow exhaust
And the list goes on....

The Bad:

* Having trouble getting the motor to fire, I put a new carb on and distributor and it won't fire. So it will need to be towed or fixed before driving home.
* Slight frame damaged that doesn't affect the car but being the **** person I am there be a replacement frame included that has been prepped and painted. I gave $900 for the frame
*Wheels aren't on the car anymore, I put a set of factory correct 15" slotted wheels back on it.

Why do I want to sell or trade my beloved car? I have a 1976 camaro project I am working on and would like to finish it. Plus I don't have a daily driver because the motor blew in my truck a few weeks ago so I sold it. This car is sitting under my carport with a cover on it and not getting the attention it deserves....this car is SHOW READY once the motor is ironed out and running again.

I'm not sure what kind of price to put on my corvette but I have seen "driver" quality cars go for 8k so I am going to ask $10,000 cash for the car as it sits and $12,000 cash if I pay someone to come and get the timing ironed out and the car running again. I have too much going to on to mess with it right now. Not looking for anything not running or needing work.

Trades? Here are the only things I am interested in and will most likely require cash on your end to boot depending on the car. Just please don't insult me with a high miles beat up car and expect an even trade.

1. 1993 - 2002 Camaro or Firebird with a V8 ....my ideal car is a 1993 - 2002 Trans Am with T-tops.

2. 1986 - 2000 Corvette..

3. "maybe" a classic muscle car

Has to be a local deal, please don't respond unless your close by...Thanks
Attached Thumbnails WTT or WTS 1982 Corvette Coupe-2333205_216_full.jpg   WTT or WTS 1982 Corvette Coupe-2333205_212_full.jpg   WTT or WTS 1982 Corvette Coupe-3pd3o43l65v45o15w2a6af17185dd9d5812e6.jpg   WTT or WTS 1982 Corvette Coupe-2333205_210_full.jpg