Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1997 30th anniversary camaro z28 lt4 9000k original miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 30th anniversary camaro z28 lt4 9000k original miles

Year: 1997
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $14000
Mileage: 8880
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CO
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

BEFORE WE START THIS IS A REAL 30TH THIS CAR DID HAVE THE ORANGE STRIPES AND THE WHITE WHEELS BUT THEY WERE REMOVED BEFORE I PURCHASED THE CAR, THIS CAR IS WORTH QUITE A BIT MORE THAN WHAT IM ASKING, THE MILES ON THIS CAR ARE FOR REAL NOT ROLLED BACK TITLE WILL PROVE IT!!!!!!!!

Ok so up for sale today is my 1997 30th anniversary z28 camaro. i am the third owner of this car which may seem very odd but true, here is the story. bought in 1997 new for 26,000$ (have original window sticker) sold at 3500 miles or so to my close friends father, which then got a supercharger lasted 1000 miles and blew up the stock lt1. then sat from 1998 to 2009 garaged the entire time!!!! covered and carpeted floors in garage and was climate controlled. i bought it in 2009 and rebuilt the car with EVERYTHING I COULD GET MY HANDS ON!!!! here is the ENTIRE list of mods ont his car from day one to now!!!!

Engine:
383 CID
lt4 bolt main splayed billet caps fully arp studded block
colla 3.75 stroker crank
oliver 6" H beam rods
diamond forged +30cc full dish pistons
clevite bearings
moroso high volume standard pressure oil pump
lt4 fully ported heads by Casey Snyder heads include manley 2.080 intakes and 1.625 ehauast hardened seats max effort port flow 332 cfm @.700 lift
new custom grind comp cams hyd roller 236 242 on a 112 lsa .555 .576 lift
arp rocker studs
crane 1.6 rockers
heads machined for guide plates and adjustable guide plates install
one piece comp push rods
titanium retainers
fully machined and ported lt4 intake
holley twin 58mm TB
cloyes true double roller timing chain and billet crank sprocket
accel ignition box and coil
accell 8.8 wires
lingenfelter valve covers
powermaster quick turn starter ( all you do is turn and flick the ignition and starter engages and cranks until started you dont have to hold it turned to crank it)

exhaust:
custom stepped 1 7/8 to 2 inch long tube headers merge collectors to 3 inch ORY pipe to a 3 inch dynamax bullet dumped ( sounds nasty)

transmission:
T-56 6 speed with stage 2 Gforce upgraded internals
carbon fiber syncros
4340 forged input and output shafts
1-4 gears 4340 forged and chryo frozen
hurst shifter
mcleod strip clutch not sure which one got it from a friend

rear end:
10 bolt housing
eagle alloy axles
auburn true trac locker
richmond 4.10 gears need shimming whine under load at 80 mph
1" thick girdle diff cover with studs
welded tubes

suspension:
bilstien shocks all four corners
1 3/4 front sway bar
1 1/2 rear sway bar
bmr rear control arms bmr torque arm
carbon fiber 3.5 inch drive shaft rated to 1500 horse

brakes:
bear 14 inch front slotted and drilled rotors and 4 piston front calipers
11 inch slotted and drilled rear rotors and twin piston calipers

also is plumbed and wired for a dry nitrous kit, has bottle bracket and line with gauge in trunk
solenoid wiring up front need solenoids
window switch on side of console and engage button on shifter ****
had a 75 shot few years back

interior:
all stock no tears in any seats no fading on seat at all, driver seat has wrinkles front getting in and out and thre little spots smaller than dimes of discoloration took it to a shop and said that it can be polished and recolored so its an easy fix. new scratches or cracks on dash it is still oily and spongy. oiled every weekend. carbon fiber accents throughout interior. windows work perfect and doors shut fully by blowing on them ha ha thats rare all by its self. t-tops have no cracks nicks or scratches and are factory tinted and look new still have felt covers on them never removed. all seals are oiled on weekends and are all perfect. all electrics work door locks and trunk and radio and heater and air all work perfect. new brake light covers installed but can be removed, all exterior side markers were tinted.

exterior:
paint is 98% perfect no fades what so ever two scuffs one on front lower bumper from loading on trailer, and also on rear passenger side bumper from loading on trailer. all windows are perfect no cracks.

rims and tires:
rims are a one off bowtie 17 inch true two piece rim, custom ordered from gm in 1999, tires are brand new 255's dont remember what brand but just ask and ill go look and email you.

I have ALL receipts and paper work from day one all the way from the first deposit check stub from the dealer when it was purchased all the way to the last hose clamp on the heater hoses.

im asking 14,000 or best offer i am willing to negotiate on the price so hit me an offer, im not looking for trades i have a 76 camaro i need to finish for pinks so ned the cash.

i will post pics asap!!!! text or call me at 832 683 8349 ask for nick or email me at turbo383@att.net
Old 06-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

pics to dj_holm777@hotmail.com plz...id really like to check this out
Old 06-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Launching!

no problem here is a video of it real quick and ill send ya the pics in about 30 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mKn3dstXw

Quick Reply: 1997 30th anniversary camaro z28 lt4 9000k original miles