Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

01 SS M6 Hardtop, setup for ESP autox

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 01:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 SS M6 Hardtop, setup for ESP autox

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $9000
Mileage: 95000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Well im going to try and sell this car to replace it with a corvette. I am in no rush to sell so please dont lowball me.

Its an 01 M6 SS camaro.
Its a 1SC option code car so it has no power windows, locks, or seats. and its a hardtop, weighs about 200lbs less than a fully optioned car. (weighed it at sac raceway against frequency101's fully optioned car). I called SLP and the build is #0832 so its a legit SS. WU8 RPO code too.
Custom leather interior. as you can see by the pics its not like any stock F-body the seats were actually re-apholstered with high quality materials. will come with the stock chrome SLP OEM ZR1's. I am the second owner and have the oil change/service record from the original owner. (it was in the car as well as the original window sticker.) Original owner bought the car in chico and it never left the chico area until i bought it. I changed the tranny fluid about 2K miles ago and diff fluid 1500 miles ago. Tranny shifts fine. OIl changed with M1 full synthetic every 2500-3K miles. Just hit 95K miles. I have all the stock parts if you want them. Have also replaced the brake pads front and rear within the last 5k miles with performance friction pads.

I took it to sac raceway twice: It ran a 13.1 @109 stock and after suspension it ran a 12.9 @ 113. no tune. I know the motor is strong.

I am within 2 seconds of big brians ESP camaro on a 60 second auto-x course. And thats decent i think considering the development thats gone into brians car. "this is with the CCW's and 315 Kumhos" It has only seen maybe 6-8 auto x events since ive had it. and event is one day.

Mods:
has an SLP grill
Lid
true duals on stock manifolds
Koni yellow 4th gen single adjustable shocks front/rear
Ground control adjustable CO's 600F/150R
Strano Sway bars
Hothckis? STB looks just like a hotchkis ut it was painted black
ARP 2.5 inch longer wheel studs front and rear.
Maier racing rod ended ajustable pan hard bar.
Will come with stock stereo with CD player.

As it sits with the ZR1's Im looking at 9K with the following mods..
I may be able to go down to 8300 and take off the suspension. But then whats the point.

With the 17X11 CCW classics and kumho V710's add another 1500. (02quik4U has dibbs if the buyer doesnt want them but if he decides against it this is what theyll cost.)

PM me if interested.

with Zr1's, and just put on the suspension, front is about 3/4 inch higher now for auto-x

interior

clean with another set of ZR1's before i bought the CCW's

CCW's, car is a little dirty but you get the gist, hubs are now painted black "no more rust color!"

Old 06-26-2010, 08:49 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up ttt