Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT 1993 corvette 40th anniversary Nice clean car!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:43 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS/FT 1993 corvette 40th anniversary Nice clean car!

Year: 1993
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $10500
Mileage: 130000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my corvette. I have decided to build a road racing corvette and instead of taking this gorgeous car apart to build one I am going to buy a junk corvette to build off of. I have had 5 C4 corvettes and this is by far the nicest one I have owned. I am very happy with the car everything works it can be daily driver, my mom and fiance have even drove the car to work on occassion. Since the car is a 40th anniversary the corvette is a collectable and will always be valuable in the corvette world, more so than a plain jain C4. NADA values a 40th anniversary corvette in average condition around $14,000. This corvette is in very nice condition come see it for yourself I am a member of the local corvette club and we had a recent car show inside our local mall and I took home a trophy for the C4 class, there were almost 10 cars competing in that class. I have added new ZR1 wheels that are a new design, they have a 2" lip on the rear wheels. The wheels are 17x9.5 front with 275/40/17 dunlop tires and the rear wheels are 17x11 with 315/35/17 yokohoma avs sport tires the tires on the rear are the widest wheels that will fit on these cars and gives this corvette an incredibly aggressive look. The drivetrain on this corvette remains stock and gets great gas mileage. I have averaged almost 25 mpg on the interested and get around 20-22 mpg with mixed driving. I installed a brand new distributor, distributor cap and rotor as well as a new water pump just last year. oil is changed every 3,000 miles. The top is a fiberglass top and the factory "corvette" wrench which comes with the car removes the top and it has a storage compartment for it in the rear hatch area. The interior is near mint with brand new leather seats that have 40th embroidered in the headrests. Both headlight motors were replaced last year as well. everything works on the car. This is a great deal on a really great classic collectible corvette. Please give me a call 478-320-8917 or e-mail at maroon88iroc@yahoo.com if you would like any additional pictures or information.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by maroon88iroc
Since the car is a 40th anniversary the corvette is a collectable and will always be valuable in the corvette world, more so than a plain jain C4. NADA values a 40th anniversary corvette in average condition around $14,000.

All 93s are 40th Anniversary cars...but the 40th Anniversary Editions were Ruby Red. This is just a 93 Vette. It looks good and good luck with the sell but its not the 40th Anniv Edition.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:25 PM
On The Tree

thanks for the info, but I never said it is a 40th anniversary edition. The car is a 40th anniversary as stated in the ad.

thanks for the bump. anyone interested? would consider partial trades plus cash
Old 06-28-2010, 05:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by maroon88iroc
thanks for the info, but I never said it is a 40th anniversary edition. The car is a 40th anniversary as stated in the ad.

thanks for the bump. anyone interested? would consider partial trades plus cash
Got a link to the NADA value you were quoting???

This is what I found, I must be looking in the wrong place:
http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.a...2906&mi=130000
Old 06-28-2010, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

NADA says the 40th anniversary in average condition is 15K, but I didnt see anything about anniversary edition cars (ruby red 93's).

So everyone understands this car is a 40th ANNIVERSARY not an anniversary EDITION.. the only difference is the color, the anniversary edition cars were ruby red (again color = only difference). Im not an expert on these cars and Im not trying to pull one over on anyone. My car is in awesome condition just look at the pics and you can tell for yourself. I priced it at what other really nice clean C4's are going for, not what ruby red cars are going for..

now that everyone is clear on this issue are you even interested in the car at all?? or are you just trying to argue for no reason.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:58 PM
On The Tree

any trade offers?

Quick Reply: FS/FT 1993 corvette 40th anniversary Nice clean car!