Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Blacked out 95 Z28

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 07:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Blacked out 95 Z28

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $5000
Mileage: 156000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I've got a black on black, fully loaded 1995 Chevrolet Z28 camaro that has been meticulously maintained, looked after, built up and adult driven. It has 156k miles, but that is absolutely not indicative of it's mechanical condition. I have turned almost every bolt on this car. Car is loaded, leather, ttops that do not leak, expertly installed mobile entertainment system, I'm an advanced level MECP tech and I work at a custom shop. Please look over what I have here, and don't hesitate to email me with questions. I do have some work left to do but nothing a weekend can't handle. I will sell with PPI art series amps, 15" high end sub, components, deck and I will fiberglass the hatch for 7.5k, with speakers and head unit only for $6k (add your own 4 chan amp and I'll install for you), and with no stereo or speakers at all (will leave wiring) for 5k. Call chris and make an offer.
--4-0-4--2-7-4--3-0-5-2--
email
aestheticcataclysm[at]gmail[dot]com

Appearance mods
*polished aluminum C5 Corvette Five Spoke wheels, staggered 17 inches up front, 18 in the rear. Michelin Pilots up front with about 30% left, and almost 13 inch wide BFG KDW 295 tires out back with 90% left. Rear fenders have been rolled professionally to accommodate huge tires. No rubbing.
*Blacked (originally clear) front corner markers, blacked third brake light, blacked rear markers, and smoke tail lamp covers professionally installed.
*custom red hood inserts and polished aluminum hood emblem.
*halo style ultra bright head lamps waiting to go in (google "camaro angel eye mod")

Engine
*stock motor, royal purple oil changes and k&n filters regularly
*deep cold air intake with K&N filter
*de-screened mass air flow sensor
*58mm BBK Power Plus throttle body and ported intake to match
*PCM tuned by Brian at PCM For Less (comes with USB to ALDL cable, $400 tuning software, and drivers for cable)
*melling 10544 oil pump with high pressure spring, steel shaft. AMAZING oil pressure, will keep this car running for a long, long time.
*new felpro permadry plus oil pan gasket and rear main seal
*pump, seal, pan gasket changed preventatively. Never a single knock, miss, or issue with motor.
*new oil pressure sending unit and EGR simply because I was back there.
*160 degree thermostat
*new plugs and wires last year
*prothane poly engine mounts
*exhaust cutout before muffler, nice sound!

Transmission and driveline
*Performabuilt level 2 4l60e 4speed automatic with overdrive, built to take up to 700 horsepower, less than 10k on trans
*Performabuilt 9 inch 2800 rpm 1.6 str stall converter. Total package cost over $2k, and the shifts will knock your teeth out at WOT
* TCI deep aluminum finned transmission pan with drain plug. Does not bottom out, adds 2 extra quarts.
*B&M 2900 BTU racing transmission cooler
*prothane poly transmission and torque arm mount
*new vehicle speed sensor, tail shaft housing, bushings, seals, etc
*3 rivers balanced aluminum driveshaft
*royal purple in transmission and rear end
*2.73 posi rear end great for highway miles.

Suspension/Brakes
*KYB Gasadjust front shocks, new stock rear shocks
*stock ride height
*Polished aluminum strut tower bar
*EBC redstuff ceramic pads, new brake master cylinder, new rotors (time to change the rears)
Electrical/Audio
*320 amp Irraggi alternator with less than 5k miles
*Brand new Optima Red Top battery
*1/0 knukonceptz cable, big 3 wiring upgrade, and wired professionally by fully certified installer for the largest of systems.
*JVC El Kameleon Head Unit KD AVX44 plays dvds, surround sound, mp3's, iPod, and USB.
*Infiniti Kappa Perfect components up front
*infiniti kappa comps as rear fill
*full interior dynamat. Everything but the front floor is sound deadened with 2 layers of sound deadening.
*Precision Power a404.2 and a1200 art series amps and 15 inch XBL^2 CSS SDX15 sub are worth a considerable amount, in highly custom box and will come with car for a total of $7.5k. This system will do 126db undistorted and still have plenty of headroom. 2000 watts RMS of awesome class A/B old school sound quality. I will fiberglass the hatch for this asking price.

Mechanical/maint
*records for almost everything
*no leaks
*changed window motor on driver's side

Now for the bad stuff
*tear in the driver's seat, common but still ugly.
*some scuffs and scratches, but still shines up great.
*needs new A/C compressor, will be repaired before sold by my mechanic
*needs new driver's side door switch cluster, no big deal, I'll fix before selling.
*has cracks in the upper dash pad. Dash itself is okay.
*need to pull steering wheel and fix the horn switches.
*need to change fuel pump. The check ball is bad, and you must turn the key to allow car to get fuel up to pressure from cold start. I have a new racetronics fuel pump.

Parts
*magnaflow muffler with slant cut chrome tips needs to weld up
*electric motor for exhaust cutout
*halo style headlamps
*new fuel pump, will show you where to cut to install without dropping rear (google "trap door mod")

Pics
picture records of everything done to car.
Attached Thumbnails Blacked out 95 Z28-pictures-493.jpg   Blacked out 95 Z28-pictures-526.jpg   Blacked out 95 Z28-pictures-499.jpg   Blacked out 95 Z28-engine-bay.jpg