Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT 1998 Grand Prix GTP

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 1998 Grand Prix GTP

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Grand Prix
Price: $5950
Mileage: 140000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IA
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I am looking for $5950 or best offer. I am also VERY interested in trading my car + my cash$ for a 99-02 LS1 Camaro/Firebird with Manual 6spd only.

-This is from my local CL ad-
I have a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP for sale. I'm asking $5950 obo. You can contact me at 563*379*1520 Text preffered.
The reason I am listing this car is because I've decided that I won't need a car down at college. This car is the 3.8L Supercharged (L67) model. Right now it has 140,XXX miles on the body. The transmission was rebuilt around 2,000 miles ago and is still basically brand new. I just recently redid the valvetrain in the engine as well, it has new seals, springs, locks, retainers, and cam. The car runs and drives awesome and is very healthy with good oil pressure. The entire car is leak free, the A/C has always worked an still works very well. The car has the charcoal black/grey leather interior and it is in good condition. Right now the car is sitting on Axis Spider 19inch rims with two brand new tires in front and two very good life tires in the rear. I also have the stock rims which I use in the winter that have two very good tires and two decent to low tread tires. This car is lightly modified and very fast for what it is but still VERY daily driveable. I average around 27-29mpg with mixed city and highway driving. On the interstate I have always gotten over 30mpg. This GTP has a working Heads Up Display and DIC. I always run synthetic oil and premium fuel in the car.

Current Modifications to the Car:
ZZP XP Camshaft, Crow 105# Springs, Comp Cams Spring Retainers, New Valve Locks, New Viton Valve Stem Seals, 3.2 ZZP Modular Pulley System, K&N Style Cone Filter, SSAC Headers, Ported Supercharger and Throttle Body, Custom Tune, and pretty much brand new gaskets, seals, and o-rings on the entire engine not even a thousand miles ago. I can include all the factory parts if you ever wish to demod this car.

Thanks For Looking.
Attached Thumbnails FS/FT 1998 Grand Prix GTP-img_0299.jpg   FS/FT 1998 Grand Prix GTP-img_0305.jpg   FS/FT 1998 Grand Prix GTP-img_0309.jpg   FS/FT 1998 Grand Prix GTP-img_0308.jpg  

Last edited by TeeWX; 07-19-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: car is white not yellow
Old 07-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Teching In

to the top
Old 08-20-2010, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

wish you were closer, i'm looking for one of these

Quick Reply: FS/FT 1998 Grand Prix GTP