Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1996 Camaro SS, 6 Speed, T-tops, Loaded!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 Camaro SS, 6 Speed, T-tops, Loaded!

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8000
Mileage: 135000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Bought this car about 4 years ago with the intentions of selling, but I like the car so much and it was so clean I decide to keep it. As much as I hate to put it up for sale, I really am looking at getting a new truck and I have too many cars and not enough space so one toy must go to make room for a new one. Hear are the details. 1996 SS Bone Stock, 135k miles(could pass for 50k miles),6 speed, t-tops, Artic White with black leather, interior is perfect. Needs new floor mats, kinda wore. Loaded with every option except Traction Control. Has bose sound with cd player. Heat and AC work great. New tires, and the rearend was completely gone through about 200 miles ago. Has the factory ZR1 wheels. Exterior is in good shape, 2 small spots of clear coming off hood, very minor since of a nickel. Factory paint, so you will have that. Car is bone stock and has every receipt of work that was ever done for it, and I have the factory window sticker and SLP cards. Thats the reason I bought the car was because it had all the paperwork and was really clean and wasn't abused. The engine bay is spotless and extra clean. Car is in really good shape and the only reason I would consdier selling it is because I need a truck and the car doesn't get drove much. Car came out of Flordia and has no rust issues. I have owned it 4 years and have only put about 800 miles on it. I would say its a 9 out of a 10. Only downside is that it will need a throw out bearing, makes some noise(only when car is cold) . But thats a minor fix. Price is $8000, you will be hard pressed to find another LT1 SS this clean. This is not a must sell so no lowballers please, I will let the car sit before I give it away.

Thanks

Old 07-20-2010, 09:19 PM
Teching In

bump for the night
Old 07-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Teching In

price is OBO
Old 08-14-2010, 02:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Consider maybe 6k, not trying to lowball just have a budget.