Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro Z28, A4, Pewter

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 05:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro Z28, A4, Pewter

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7000
Mileage: 124000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I'm posting my 2000 Camaro Z28 for sale. Car is pewter, 124k miles, A4, black cloth interior, t-tops.

It is bone stock with the exception of a Hooker cat-back and lid. I had the intentions of doing a bunch of suspension mods and a stall, but my current financial situation won't allow that, so I'm putting the car up for sale. It sits on the factory chrome 5 spokes with really good tires. I also replaced the valve cover gaskets no more than 300 miles ago.

The lady who owned it before me lived on a gravel road, so the nose is a little chipped, but no structural damage. There is also a small dent near the nose on the hood. The car will also need front brake pads in the near future.

Overall, the really is in great shape for the year/mileage. Pewter looks good all the time, and this one is no exception, shines great. It's getting harder and harder to find non-molested cars. My girlfriend has been driving it to Omaha (50 mile drive) once a week and it does great. Transmission is in great shape, good MPGs (2.73 gear car), good oil pressure, etc.

I only have this one good picture, but I can get more for those who are interested and I'll post them in this thread. I'm pretty busy with school and work, so if I don't get back to you right away, I apologize.

I can be reached here or at cdm18911@yahoo.com, or 402-202-0002 (email/call is best). I am open to reasonable offers, no trades. The worst I can say is "no". If there is anything I missed, please let me know.

Thanks, Cole

Old 08-03-2010, 05:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump for a clean car that still runs strong!

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro Z28, A4, Pewter