Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 grand prix GXP low mIles LS4!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2007 grand prix GXP low mIles LS4!

Year: 2007
Make: Pontiac
Model: Grand Prix
Price: $18000
Mileage: 24460
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2007 Pontiac Grand prix GXP Loaded under 25000 miles! possibly the most published GXP in the country was featured in Car Craft's 2008 Street machine of the year competition.

it has the best Warranty gm offers including coverage on the electronics. it is good for 100k miles or until 2012!
The shaker vents underhood heat and is from a 1977 trans am however i have the factoy hood stored away so it can be clicked back to stock any time
features of the car include...

-303hp 323lb ft 5.3 ls4 v8 with Displacement on demand (shuts off 4 cyl when not needed)
-18 inch REAL ALCOA forged aluminum wheels (2008 and up get cheap knockoffs)
-255 50r 18 tires in front 235 in the rear (need to be replaced i can get new skins or if you are picky like me you can say you just want to do it yourself and we can talk price)
-Big crossdrilled brakes (same as c5 corvette)
-Fasterproms professionally ported intake manifold
-Remote start no way for dealer to know but is a good 20 hp at the wheels
-never been tuned or messed with!
-automatic climate controll (dual zone)
-Blistien shock absorbers
-power sunroof
-monsoon 9 speaker system-just fixed by the dealer the middle speaker was blown out they installed an ampand replaced the speaker so that speaker gets a little less juice than the others i wish i would have done this earlyer it sounds amazing now! lucky buyer!
-heated leather seats with suede leather inserts and power lumbar support
-Tap shift (Paddles)
-heads up display- features included built in shift light air temperature radio station controll display and Stealth mode! (have the ability to shut off gauge cluster lights at night its really nice for long drives easy on the eyes!
-turned aluminum gauge panel
-on star cabable -xm satelite radio capable -silverstar ultra headlight bulbs -the driver information center has many extra features including... transmission temp, instant fuel economy, average fuel economy, and a G force meter.
-tire pressure monitering system - Battery saver mode (if you leave it in accesory mode for too long like leaving the keys in the ignition) -summit 3" exhaust cutout (can cap it and its quiet open it and its loud)
i love this car i have to sell it because i got a new project car and don't have room for it in the garage anymore it has always had a fresh coat of wax and premium gas
-also availible is the Dash Hawk Information System which can clear trouble codes (not that you will have any) and will tell you anything that the cars computer knows (any temperatures ignition timin fuel consumption cat converter temperature intake air temperature and close to fifty other values -i also have a Cold air induction intake box and large cone filter that was installed temporarily really wakes the car up and a custom smoothed throttle body spacer -lastly i have a ported drivers side headlight for ram air effect this was my brain child many have copied this due to its great design (im an architecture student and know my stuff)
only downside is it needs new tires i like them low tread for summer we can talk about it i can get new skins or we can barter for the extras (dash hawk is worth 300$ ported intake is work 360$ headlight is 210$ new and CAI worth 250$)
thanks for looking!
952 334 5370