Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

07 Solstice GXP Turbo (30K miles)

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 07 Solstice GXP Turbo (30K miles)

Year: 2007
Make: Pontiac
Model: Solstice
Price: $19500
Mileage: 30090
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

My father is selling his 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP (Turbo). It's a 5-speed manual with 30090 miles on the clock. The car is bone stock with lots of rubber on the tires.

This is a pretty fast car. My father has loved this car since he purchased it, however he's preparing for retirement and looking to buy a Corvette now. The car has been used primarily to drive from work and back (a total of 6 miles a day) for the past 3 years and a social event every couple of months. For the most part my parents take my mother's car everywhere.

My dad doesn't like to modify cars so this car is as stock as it gets other than a wind deflector that has the GXP logo on it. That deflector makes a huge difference for both street and freeway driving. Having the top down is extremely freeing.

So now for the details:

* This car was purchased from and has been serviced by Rydell Automotive Chevrolet in Northridge. All records are available if required. However, it's all in GM's service records anyway.

* The car is in VERY good shape. The leather is clean. There are no tears or wearing in the interior.

* This is a fully loaded car except for the "Smokers package" as nobody in our family smokes and hence the car has NEVER BEEN SMOKED IN.

* This car has the premium Monsoon audio system with the 10" subwoofer offered by the factory.

* This car has the premium acoustic insulation top. This option keeps the road noise out, keeps the car cool in the summer and warm in the winter, and makes the sound from the Monsoon system that much better!

* The car has the premium chrome wheels

* The car has never had any gas other than 91 octane from Shell and Chevron. We're very picky about what gas we put in.

* The car has XM, however you'll need your own subscription as our subscription will be moved over to the Corvette.

* The motor runs fantastically smooth and the transmission shifts like new. This car drives like new.

* The current motor oil in the car is Castrol Edge with a K&N oil filter. (We change the oil on our cars because the dealerships often use recycled oil)

* Only one owner.

* Air conditioner blows cold in no time at all.

* Clutch is super smooth.

This is a great car and has been owned and driven by a responsible driver with a commercial drivers license so speeding and wreckless driving is not an option.

The car was taken to the LACR drag strip one time 6 months after it's purchase. Since the car has gone through all it's proper maintenance from the dealership.

He's not in a great rush to sell this car, so please no low ballers. Serious buyers only. He's asking $19,500 but we're open to reasonable offers too.

Attached Thumbnails 07 Solstice GXP Turbo (30K miles)-2010-08-04-18.12.27.jpg  

Last edited by SCM_Crash; 08-12-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Fixing image tags