Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 chevy silverado 1500 regular cab 2wd 5.3l v8

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 chevy silverado 1500 regular cab 2wd 5.3l v8

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 1500
Price: $5500
Mileage: 186740
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Im putting my truck up for sale to pick up something with a tad better gas mileage since I now have a 3 hour round trip to work daily with my new job. I do NOT want to sell this truck because of how amazing it has treated be over these past 6 months but I know its what is best.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1999 Chevrolet 1500 LS

2WD, short bed, regular cab, equipped with the 5.3L V8 and automatic transmission.

186,740 miles as of right now, this will go up as this is what I drive every day

The paint is not in the best condition, it is faded and is even flaking off in spots. The driver side mirror is cracked. the tailgate handle is broke but the tailgate does still open. Once every couple weeks the drivers side window wants to act funny and go up really slow or not at all for a few minutes. The interior over head lights do not work.

What its lacks in prettiness it more than makes up for in being one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Let me tell you how reliable this truck is, since I have owned it I have changed the oil and put gas it....thats it, and I have drove it....

Conyers to Alto and back twice
Conyers to Macon and back twice
Conyers to Alpharetta and back three times
Conyers to Statesboro and back(hauling a trailer moving my brother back to school)
Conyers to Peachtree City and back atleast 10 times
Conyers to Atlanta and back atleast 25 times

All that was on the interstate at 80MPH with AC full blast.

If your looking for a vehicle to "tinker" with, this is not the truck for you. If you want a vehicle to put gas in and just drive it and not have to worry about anything then this is perfect. If its not sold by the 11th I will be driving it to Chattanooga TN and back and Im not worried one bit

The interior of the truck is VERY clean. I personally spent over 6 hours detailing the interior. It was stripped bare on the inside and detailed properly.

The tires are basically brand new, the brakes are perfect, the transmission shifts exactly like it should, the motor runs strong, all blinkers and exterior lights work, AC blows ICE COLD, the heat works and it rides very nice...it may not be the prettiest truck but it sure is a dang good one.

PRICE: asking $5500....at this time this is the cheapest 5.3L truck of this body style on craigslist with under 200K miles. Notrades!!!

****NEW PRICE: $4500 FIRM*****

Contact me via email at chadbee1982@yahoo.com and i am located in conyers GA....about 20 minutes east of downtown Atlanta.

Last edited by CH@Dbee; 10-09-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Staging Lane

Price is now $4500 firm!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Teching In

Trade for a street bike? 06 zx6r?
Old 09-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by needals1!
Trade for a street bike? 06 zx6r?
nah cant do it, cant ride that to work in the winter/rain...well i could but i wouldnt want to lol

if its not sold in a few weeks its going to the body shop my dad uses for his car lot for a new paint job and price is going up!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Staging Lane

3 things happened today....

1. fresh oil change
2. hit 188K
3. drove to chatanooga and back 80-90mph the whole way AC blasting, rock solid with not one single issue.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

driven it 2,000 miles in the past month....still reliable as they come