Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: '98 Sportster Bobber/Chopper

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 08:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: '98 Sportster Bobber/Chopper

Year: 1998
Make: Rolls Royce
Model: Phantom
Price: $3500
Mileage: 10000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IN
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

My girlfriend is having back surgery here soon, and it's going to be a while before she can get back on a bike with me. I feel selfish trying to keep this thing, so I'm selling to get something the two of us can enjoy.

'98 Sportster 883, <10K miles, fresh SEM Trim Black paint. DNA springer front end, drag bars, Flyrite ribbed grips, twisted spoke wheels (21" front), LaPera Bare Bones seat, Moon derby cover, Screamin' Eagle pipes, Lick's finned air cleaner, fresh rebuilt/jetted carb, No School Choppers vertical plate mount w/Model A taillight and tool bag (VERY trick!), 10" chrome adjustable short shocks. Bike runs/rides A1, has good tires, and is up on all maintenance. Does have a rebuilt title, but was fixed correctly, is currently registered with a clear IN title in hand (no liens, no BS, no inspection needed) and rides straight and true. If I didn't tell you, you wouldn't know, and I can assure you of that. There will be no complaints and no disappointments.

Extra parts included with bike: Stock 2-up sportster seat, stock air cleaner/filter, stock smooth derby cover, stock speedometer, chrome Highway pegs, Drag specialties mini-tachometer brand new in the box, and whatever else I may turn up for the bike upon cleaning my garage.

$3500 takes it. I think this is more than fair, factoring in the cost of the rims and springer alone. I'll take a trade for a nice daily driver (no foreign cars, would prefer an S10 or something along those lines), or a pre '65 car/truck.

Last edited by Speed Kills; 08-30-2010 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump for new pictures. Will trade up, down, or across!

Quick Reply: FS: '98 Sportster Bobber/Chopper