Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Trans Am WS6, red, 64,000 miles, BONE STOCK

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 11:53 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 2002 Trans Am WS6, red, 64,000 miles, BONE STOCK

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $12850
Mileage: 64000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2002 Trans Am WS6

2002 WS6 Trans Am, 64,000 miles. The car is BONE STOCK, right down to a paper airfilter. It is a true virgin. Cars like this that are stock with low miles are almost impossible to find now. Its red with black leather. It has an automatic transmission and traction control. Everything works from the power windows to the power antenna. The AC is ice cold and the car runs and drives like new...as it should.

The car has a spottless carfax:

There is not much more to say about it since it is stock...no mods list! You guys know what a 02 WS6 is and how hard to find one in the condition is...especialy for this price. I am located in Huntsville, AL but will be happy to work with you to arrange shipping or could possibly deliver it myself within reason (I have an enclosed trailer.)

I am asking $12,850 cash for the car. I would consider trades but my trade value is $15,000...so if your car is not worth close to that and you cant make up the difference in cash then I am probably not interested. Things I would be interested in range from classics to modern cars...but I dont need any more projects and I would not be interested in bikes or race cars.

You can email me at ramsst1997@hotmail.com or you can call or text me at 229-894-0165 with questions.

Old 09-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If only it was 6 speed i would take it. Were do you find all your cars from lol. Clean looking car!
Old 09-06-2010, 05:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Skips2002TransAm
If only it was 6 speed i would take it. Were do you find all your cars from lol. Clean looking car!
The A4 is the only thing that hurt this car, but it SOLD yesterday to couple looking for an auto for thier daughter...so I guess it was a good thing it was an auto after all!

So for the record:

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!