Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 99 Firebird LS1 6 speed project

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 99 Firebird LS1 6 speed project

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $5000
Mileage: 95500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

99 Pontiac Firebird red, T tops, grey cloth interior 95K on the car. The car does not run, but has almost everything needed, it was a project of mine and Ive ran out of money to finish the car.

LS1 engine is out of a 2000 WS6 trans am, it has been rebuilt and has not even been started. I upgraded a few things while rebuilding, it has a big cam, Texas speed stg 2.5 243 heads, LS6 intake, LS2 timing set, ARP rod bolts, ARP head studs, new knock sensors and harness. The engine is sitting in the car, the transmission is not installed as I was going to purchase a new clutch for it before installing. Ive also got the rear end, gas tank, shocks/struts and a few more things from the WS6 that will go with the car. It will need headers, exhaust, maf sensor and a tune to get her running, I will include the stock clutch with the car, its in great shape I just didnt want to put it together with the stocker.

The body is in pretty decent shape, has a little damage on the drivers quarter from where the previous owner backed into a pole, other then that its in pretty good shape just a few minor dents and dings. The headlights need new motor gears, Ive got some reman motors that will be included but its probably better just to purchase the brass gears and be done with it.

If interested in looking at the car feel free to give me a call 4053651533, if I dont answer please leave a message and Ill call back as soon as possible.

Last edited by mboostin7; 09-20-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Teching In

Id like to sell this car quick, dont be afraid to send offers.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:17 PM
Teching In

Very motivated to sell. Transmission and WS6 rear end now installed as well. Not much more work to make her driveable.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:32 AM

I am looking for a body to put my LS1 motor into. Has it been wrecked? Is everything there on the body, other than the headlights? Will you take 2000 for it? Also where are you located, I am in Georgia and I have to consider shipping cost as well. Thanks so much.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Teching In

I think the drivetrain is sold, will know for sure this weekend. If your interested in the body let me know.
Everything is there for the body, I dont believe there has been any wrecks I can send you the vin if you wanna carfax it.