Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 Formula for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010 | 09:33 PM
11 Second Club

Default 2001 Formula for sale

Year: 2001
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $7000
Mileage: 116000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2001 Firebird LS1 with LS6 intake, Z06 heads and cam pkg., Pacesetter LT's, Slp cold air pkg., 4L60E trans.(total rebuild .. 0 mi) with Yank SS4000 converter and 900cfm.Enderle trans cooler, 10 bolt with 3.42's and posi, Spohn adj. lower control arms and adj. torque arm with drive shaft loop, Slp line loc, Brand New M/T 275x60x15 DR's and M/T 26x15x6 skinnies, with Weld ProStar 15x10's and 15x4 wheels, Summit racing seats and covers. Car is set up for drag racing but is still street legal. I have all the parts to put it back to stock ( seats, air conditioning, tires and rims etc.) Car runs 7.50@89mph. 1/8mi., 11.72@115mph. 1/4mi. with 1.53 60ft. Have all time slips and all receipts. $11,000.00 invested .... asking $7,000.00 or BO. Thanks for looking.
Old 09-08-2010 | 06:37 AM
Teching In

hey man, my name is Dan. im a Soldier in Afghanistan right now but i am extremely interested in buying this car. i am from Bristol, CT. and i am supposed to be back home from afghanistan in December. i will drive to NY with a friend and give you the money in cash if you can hold on to it until December. is that at all possible?
Old 09-08-2010 | 07:13 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by armyboy860
hey man, my name is Dan. im a Soldier in Afghanistan right now but i am extremely interested in buying this car. i am from Bristol, CT. and i am supposed to be back home from afghanistan in December. i will drive to NY with a friend and give you the money in cash if you can hold on to it until December. is that at all possible?
If you are sincere about the purchase I will hold the car for you. I'll tell you right now the car is in EXCELLENT CONDITION and runs like it looks ! The motor is strong. My friends call it a FACTORY FREAK because it runs so quick with so little mods. GOD BLESS you and your fellow soldiers and stay safe out there.
Old 09-09-2010 | 08:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Formula/LS1
If you are sincere about the purchase I will hold the car for you. I'll tell you right now the car is in EXCELLENT CONDITION and runs like it looks ! The motor is strong. My friends call it a FACTORY FREAK because it runs so quick with so little mods. GOD BLESS you and your fellow soldiers and stay safe out there.
Dan, I had a potential buyer today who offered to buy the car "TODAY" ! I told him I had someone interested before him and you had first refusal. If you are seriously interested, I would like at least a $500.00 deposit to hold the car. I think that's fair. Let me know. Thanks ....... Butch