Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Camaro SS A4 - Silver

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 Camaro SS A4 - Silver

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $8500
Mileage: 100500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I bought this car and was in the midst of getting it shipped up to Canada and looking to sell it now Car is currently in Huddleston, VA. Title is clear and owned by me being stored by the previous owner.

Description from where I bought it:

The vehicle listed is a 2002 Chevy Camaro SS. This is the 35th anniversary edition. The car is garage kept and driven once a week to church and back and maybe out for dinner. As far as upgrades go it has 4:10 gears, Borla cat back exhaust kit, the SLP lid and K&N filter kit. The car is sitting on a new set of Sumitomo HTRZ IIs at a size of 275/45/r17. Plenty of grip but there's only so much holding this engine back with rubber. It has the T-tops which do not leak at all. All the seals and leather are treated once a year to maintain a tight leak free and comfortable condition. I should note that the mileage is not accurate. The car had the 4:10 gears installed at about 15k to 20k miles but the speedometer was never corrected for this. Therefore, the actual mileage of this car is somewhere around 85,000.

The car also comes equipped with a 2,000 watt stereo system. ALL CUSTOM. Up front in the dash you will find a Pioneer Premier single DIN deck with built in 16 channels per speaker parametric eq. Pushing out this sound is a set of High and Mids by Pioneer Premier Gold. Along with these, there is a 10 Dayton HO reference Sub in the back. The sub is 600 watts rms stable. Pushing the power to everything is a 1200 watt max 600 watt rms Phoenix Gold single channel amp that is .5 ohm stable and, a 800 watt max 400 watt rms Phoenix Gold 4 channel amp that is also .5 ohm stable. Granted you will not win any BASS competitions in this thing, but it has a great FULL sound which I think is the most important thing. The car is only hand washed and dried. It is also waxed at least twice a year. As you will see from the pictures, this car is absolutely amazing for its age.

Any questions let me know.

Old 09-10-2010, 01:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if your interested in trading for a bike i got a mint 2007 GSX-R 1000 orange and black i personaly ran 9.3s @ 149 mph on the track with this bike without a airshifter i drive it everywhere it gets great gas milage PM me if your interested

Last edited by SREETRACEGUY; 09-10-2010 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 09-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

Bumpo

Quick Reply: 2002 Camaro SS A4 - Silver