Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1994 modified honda accord

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 modified honda accord

Year: 1994
Make: Honda
Model: Accord
Price: $2000
Mileage: 200000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Orange
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Hello, I have a very highly modified Honda accord its a 5 speed manual that runs very well and has plenty of life left. Most of the modification was cosmetic. The car was recently in a fender bender and needs a little fixing. The engine was supposedly recently taken out and rebuilt its runs well and has no leaks that I know of. The trans is in working order and has a little trouble downshifting into first, I don't downshift into first but its what I was told. It has 18" rims that are white, Axis brand one is scuffed up a little. It had a acura integra front and rear end molded on and has side skirts modeled on. Has full coil over suspension and handles extremely well. Fully customized white and orange interior with sparco seat needs a little work to be perfect, missing a cd player. Has 5point ebay harness on passenger and driver side front seats. Full exhaust from header to rear bumper I believe its all dc. Now for the damage it ran into a ford pickup and ruined the front bumper and fenders needs a core support. Did not hurt radiator the car is still running and could be driven on to a trailer. I wouldn't drive the car very far because there are no headlights and the passenger tire rubs a little when you turn. I can email pictures just give me your email. There was alot of money in this car at one time and when we drove it everyone looked at it...until it was wrecked and even after lol. Thanks for looking.