Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 04' WW Evo8 Built GT35R

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010 | 11:48 AM
Teching In

Default FS: 04' WW Evo8 Built GT35R

Year: 2004
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Lancer Evolution
Price: $19
Mileage: 69000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: White
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

ATTN: Got a new clutch and pressure plate on the way! Details below!!

Walkaround Video

Not really wanting to do this but I think it'd be what's best for me at the moment as I'm nearing the end of my college career and I feel it'd be best for me to try and get rid of my Evo. It has taken a lot of my time and money over the past couple years to get it where it is and it's by far one of the best cars I've ever driven but it's time to move on.

The car has been driven about 13-15,000 miles. It stays in the garage quite a bit anymore. Has been fully detailed about a month and a half ago, and is fairly babied on the roads with some occasional spirited driving. :rockon:

This car is fully streetable and I've never had a problem getting it to pass Missouri Inspections. Has working A/C, power steering, etc.

BAD:
- I recently had all of the minor chips and scratches fixed and repainted on the car to get it looking near showroom quality; however, there are still a couple small dings in the car.. one on the back door that looks like where someones car door may have hit it and on the hood that looks like a hail dent.
- then one night, while getting my car on a trailer, my factory front lip caught the trailer and got damaged.. decided it looked better without it so I just removed it. I can put a new factory lip on it at Buyers Request, either that or just take money off the price to purchase a new one. Probably a $75 fix.. just haven't cared enough to deal with it at the moment.

**This car is currently on an E85 tune. If the buyer prefers a pump gas tune be put on the car, I can do so; however, I'm not going to be able to spend hours upon hours on it to perfect it. I will make sure it is safe and driveable over a long distance and then the buyer will have to be responsible for finalizing the tune and/or making and changes to the tune already on the car***

**MODS INCLUDED** Built by Me, tuned by a friend whose far better than I am with tuning.

- Built 2.0L Long Rod Motor 10.3:1 c/r (made for use w/ E85 or Racegas)
* Wiseco 1400HD Pistons
* Manley Turbo Tuff 6mm+ Long Rods
* ACL Race Bearings
* ARP Main Studs and Head studs
* Stock 4G63 Crank
* 2,500 miles on Motor.
- Brian Crower 272 Cams
- AEM EMS V1
- GT35R .82a/r (t3 single scroll)
- Single Scroll T3 AWD Motorsports Exhaust Manifold
- Tial 44mm Wastegate externally dumped
- Tial 50mm BOV
- RNR 3" FMIC.. only records a 14* temperature increase from ambient air temps, pretty efficient considering it's just a 3" core.
- Precision 1600cc injectors
- Walbro 255lph intank and inline fuel pumps.
- 2.75" SS Downpipe to a 3" Ebay Catback Polished Exhaust.
- Tein S-tech lowering springs.
- ACT 2600 Single Disc Clutch with Pressure Plate. Stock Flywheel.

..probably forgetting something but if I think of anything else I'll post it up.

EXTRAS:
- BF 272 cams
- GSC Beehive Springs
- Denso 660cc injectors
- Extra Walbro Intank Fuel Pump

NOW ONTO THE PICS! : D

Current mileage on the car is a bit over 68,000 miles. There's only about 2,500 miles on the new motor, 35r turbo, exhaust manifold, oil cooler and oil pump. Brand new alternator and odyssey mini battery were installed about 1,000 miles ago. Tires still have at least 60% tread life left. Alignment was done about a thousand miles ago.

This car is very conservatively tuned at the moment with regards to timing and afrs. The leanest it gets on E85 is 12.3-12.4 with only 14-15* of timing across the board. But as you can see by the videos above, it's not slow by any means and on the 39psi tune is keeping up with and beating cars that run around 140mph in the 1/4mile.. but I have yet to take it to the track.. I've launched my car a total of 5 times since the day I bought it back in July 2008. I'm very easy on it.. or easier than most are on their "race-cars" lol.

AS IT SITS, I'D LIKE TO GET $18,500FOR THE CAR. I can be a little negotiable with it as I stated above but I'm just looking to sell the car outright. Please only message me if you're SERIOUS! No tire kickers or people just wanting to go for test drives.. I don't have time for that. I have included a good majority of the information I have on the car in this thread so please read all of this before PM'ing me a question because it's likely already stated in here.

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES.. Only thing I'd be interested in would be a Black 06+ C6 Vette.

Will upload more pics a little later but the ones above are actually BEFORE I had the car detailed : ) It's very clean.

Thanks for looking!

- Tyler G.

Last edited by Whitepwr; 09-24-2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Mis-information.
Old 09-22-2010 | 03:04 PM
Teching In

Just bought a Brand New 6puck Clutch and another ACT Pressure Plate. Will be here within a week.

There's nothing wrong with the current clutch, I just got a hell of a deal for both so figured, why not, it'd be nice to have a back up for when this one finally does start to slip.

If I have a serious buyer that would like me to install the new clutch and pressure plate I will be selling the car for $19,000 with a nonrefundable $500 deposit on the car via paypal/cash in person which will of course be put towards the overall cost of the car. However, if the new owner would like me to leave the clutch and pressure plate off of the car then I will sell the car and include the clutch and pressure plate for $18,500 and then they can install at their leisure.

This is a damn good deal.. everything else on the car is in tip top shape. These parts will just be sitting in my room until I have a serious buyer who either wants me to install them before they take delivery of the car or if they want to save $500 and install it themselves, but I just simply don't have the time to tear into the car at the moment because of school and work.

Last edited by Whitepwr; 09-22-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-22-2010 | 08:23 PM
Teching In

Make me an offer guys!!
Old 09-23-2010 | 08:46 AM
Teching In

Morning bump
Old 09-24-2010 | 11:35 AM
Teching In

BumpIty bump