Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1989 Mazda Miata (Eunos Roadster), maybe you guys know some autocross or drifter guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 09:21 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 Mazda Miata (Eunos Roadster), maybe you guys know some autocross or drifter guys

Year: 1989
Make: Mazda
Model: Miata
Price: $10000
Mileage: 62000
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

im putting up my 1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster (MIATA) for sale, it was imported from Japan and is RHD. it is in amazing condition and was well taken care of, it only has 100K kilometers (62,000 miles). runs and drives perfectly and is a great car. it has a brand new soft top and a PERFECT CONDITION PAINTED, HARD TOP! it also has a cover for the soft top when its down to look smooth. i really do not think it would be possible to find an american miata in this good condition....

it always gets tons of stares and people love it! it handles awesome and is one of the most fun cars to drive i have ever been in, ask any of the guys who have been in it. people never stop asking questions about it!

it is florida state legal and has no titling issues. it has the japanese VIN on the title, not a made up american one, it is not a rebuilt or kit car title! its as legit as it gets

im asking 10,000 OBO. any reasonable offer will be entertained. remember this car was shipped 3,500 miles.

561-6O2-7429