Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2003 Chevy Silverado FS

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2003 Chevy Silverado FS

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 1500
Price: $16200
Mileage: 84000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Up for sale or possible trade depending upon what it is, is my 2003 Chevrolet Silverado. This truck has been my baby since i bought it in 2007. 84,000 miles which is low for the year and it runs and drive great. The truck has great paint on it and looks very sharp. My dad backed into my front bumper a couple of months ago so they put a new bumper on it which is from the 2006-2007 models with the black bottom valance that holds the fog lights in. The only damage his truck did was dent my bumper and i just had to have it fixed. Has newer tires on it with about 80% tread left on them, rotated every 5,000miles. oil always changed every 3,000 miles with synthetic oil. It is a regular cab stepside truck with leather interior, Z71 package, all new speakers, i replaced the stereo in it with a factory replacement because the CD player didnt work and the numbers were coming off. Seats are perfect in it, no stains in the carpet. Havent looked at the book price mainly because i don't care about what the book value says. This truck was washed weekly and waxed at least twice a month, kept inside. Last i knew the kbb people didnt come to look at the truck so they could not decide what it is worth. PM with offers would possibly take a trade on a slick low mile camaro, or old chevelle, or the bigger truck i am looking for. Thanks for looking!

I will add pictures as soon as the site lets me. I dont know why it isnt but i will get them up ASAP
Attached Thumbnails 2003 Chevy Silverado FS-100_0146.jpg