Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro Z28/SS

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro Z28/SS

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Price: $8500
Mileage: 120000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

•Name: Tony
•Means on contact: PM or call-757-544-8286
•Trades: What yah got
•Price: Not sure. Taking offers

I'm testing the water with my Camaro. Its a 2000 Z28, SS true ram air hood and SS spoiler. 6 speed manual. This car is in very good shape. It is a t-top car, t-tops do not leak. Its light pewter metallic in color, with black cloth interior. This is one of the meanest sounding cars running around the area and runs strong too. Mods are as follows:90mm Holley throttle body, LS6 intake manifold, Pacer long tube headers, Texas Speed x-pipe and dump tubes, Spec stage 2 clutch, C4 ZR1 wheel that are 315/35/17 in the rear, with Nitto 555 Extreme Drag radials, that hook very well, and a Hurst short throw shifter. This car gets tons of looks and complements. Interior is an 8/10 and exterior is a 7.5/10. Oil has always been changed with Mobil One synthetic. Car has 119,600 miles.

Like I said, I'm just testing the water. I'm in absolutely no rush to sell this car, so don't try and low ball me. I know what I have in this car, and what its worth. Its a good looker, and TONS of fun. So if your looking for something like that, give me a call. (757)544-8286.

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro Z28/SS