Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 09:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 SOM Z28 Camaro

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7500
Mileage: 92000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Orange
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2002 Chevy z28 sunset orange metallic with about 92k miles on it. It runs great, I drive it every day and it treats me great. Automatic transmission, cloth interior, hardtop. It is near stock.

SLP Cold Air Intake
Catback exhaust (currently has no muffler on the car, but have one to go with it)
Weld-in subframe connectors
Drivers side window motor just replaced
Aftermarket stereo (nothing too extravagent, just something with a cd player and aux input)
Brakes are in great shape
Maintenance has been kept up with and it runs great.

The bad:
Front bumper has a paint scrape. Its not terrible, but does need to be repainted
Water pump has a TINY leak
Passenger window motor is on its way out
Needs an AC line that goes from the compressor to the condenser
Secondary Air check valve is bad causing the check engine light to come on

Keep in mind, I do plan to fix these things when I have the money, so if I do repair any of this before it sells, I will update this post.

If buyer wants, I have three sets of wheels and tires that can go with the car.
1 set of shooter wheels (shown in pictures) that are in good condition. Tires on them aren't the best, though.
1 set of black steel wheels with tires that are in great condition
1 set of black thin spoke c5 wheels that aren't in great shape. I just bought these to repaint over the winter for next spring. Front tires on them are new and rears are bald. These are the wheels that are currently on the car, I just put them on for the the last few months before winter to see what the car would look like with these wheels.

Asking 7,500 OBO.
Feel free to shoot me some offers. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm getting married next summer and need to get something cheaper. I really don't want to sell it, but moneys short so I'll have to go a bit without an fbody.

If any questions, feel free to post them up here or PM me. Located northwest of Detroit.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 SOM Z28 Camaro-102_0224.jpg   2002 SOM Z28 Camaro-102_0227.jpg   2002 SOM Z28 Camaro-102_0228.jpg   2002 SOM Z28 Camaro-102_0225.jpg