Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Z28 6spd Black on black

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Z28 6spd Black on black

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7500
Mileage: 93000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2000 z28 with M6. I bought it from the original owner. It has less than 8k miles on the new ls7 clutch/flywheel kit I had put in. At the time the slave cylinder/throwout bearing were changed along with the pilot bearing. Oil changes get done around 2k miles or every 4-6 months, whichever hits first. I just take it out once in a while on some weekends. Previous owner put on short shifter (SLP), smooth bellow, lid, and corsa catback exhaust. I bought some brand new corvette z06 replicas 18". I got brand new 275/35/18 bfg tires at the same time. Wheels and tires have maybe about 1k miles on them now. It has strano springs with kyb-agx adjustable shocks/struts. Also has pacesetter long tubes and ORY, with a tune by frost. The springs/shocks and headers all have less than 3k on the car. New drilled and slotted rotors up front. The car is black on black. Leather interior, power driver seat. All very clean, I dont think I have a single dent on the car. The front bumper does have rock chips and a big scratch where some a**hole backed into it. Also, the previous owner had a custom paint done. "Ghost" flames, the paint was done very well, and I guess he payed a lot for it. There is no lip/bump where the flames stop, you cant feel them at all when you run your hand accross them. I dont have any real good pics but i will post up what i have. Im sure im leaving some other stuff out, but let me know if you have any questions. I am asking $7500 OBO, so feel free to make me an offer. I can also sell the car with the stock exhaust manifolds and cats/y-pipe. My email is al.compton@hotmail.com

Also, if somone buys at $7500 i will throw in some spohn solid motor mounts, brand new. I also am selling some barely used UMI adjustable lower control arms and relocation brackets, $200 for both.