Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2004 CTS-V, Maggie, coilovers, Corsa -- $21,750/OBO!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 CTS-V, Maggie, coilovers, Corsa -- $21,750/OBO!!!

Year: 2004
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $21750
Mileage: 85000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey guys,

Only my second post but i've been a lurker on the site for years. I'm also a member over on corvetteforum and 6speedonline and have dozens of members on each that can vouch for parts and cars that I've bought and sold. I've been a member on the corvetteforum for around 10 years now. Sorry for the introductory rant....haha

I'm selling my 2004 Cadillac CTS-V beast. Silver with beige interior, excellent condition inside and out, 85k miles. Clean and clear title. Bought from a Cadillac dealer in southern California about 1 to 1.5 years ago. Owned by a mature car freak. Both keys and fobs, all manuals. Only selling because I just picked up an E55 to replace it. Never raced. I have a C6 Z06 with 600 rwhp for that. All factory options including:

Brembo brakes
Navigation
Moonroof
Power windows, locks and seats
Satellite radio
Bose sound system
Tire pressure monitors
more....

MODS:

Magnusson supercharger with intercooler professionally installed. All CARB/SMOG stickers intact. Dyno tuning by Rick at Synergy Motorsports. Just shy of 500hp/500tq with a stock air intake and factory exhaust manifolds. On a very conservative tune, the car made just 410rwhp and 420rwtq on a 95 degree day. Should be 10 or 15 rwhp higher on a decent day. Adding a set of long tube headers would net another 40 to 50 hp, but I didn't want the added sound and SMOG issues. Runs flawlessly, as it should.

Car also has KW Variant 3 coilovers installed. It handles like it's on rails and the ride is phenomenal -- NOT harsh in any way at all. These are simply the best you can buy.

Corsa catback exhaust also installed. Not at all loud at idle or on the freeway at cruise.

Everything works. The car needs nothing. Unbelieveable performance, great ride and handling, awesome sound from the outside but you can talk easily with clients on Bluetooth earpiece. I still get 26 mpg on the highway!!

I'm asking $21,750 for a quick sale. I don't think you can find one this nice, with this level of expensive mods (which are all still reversible and can be sold later down the road for big $$$) for this kind of money. But if I'm wrong, just make me an offer!!! I will email pictures on request and I will try to post some later on. Feel free to call me at 925-639-1973.

Thanks for looking!
Christian
Old 10-19-2010, 10:51 AM
Teching In

Damn, this would be exactly what I am looking for......
but since you said you bought an E55 to replace it, I am pretty sure you don't want any trades? (700+HP 2000 Saleen S281)

How do you like the E55 so far? Compared to the CTS-V?
PM if you want(to not clutter up ad), as I am looking at either of them for my next toy....

Thanks
Old 10-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Teching In

Sorry man...no trades. The Saleen sounds killer though!!

I love them both, really. The E55 is more refined and the interior has more leather and wood in it, but it should since it was twice as much new and still costs a ton more used.

Christian
Old 10-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Teching In

All PMs replied!

Christian
Old 10-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Teching In

Sale pending/deposit received from another forum member!!!

Christian