Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

C5 Z06...Very Cheap!! OBO

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 08:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 2003
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $6000
Mileage: 64000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

wow I was supposed to pick it up this Sunday. Guess we slept on it fellas!
First one with cash gets served.
I am not mad at ya.

But just so we all know. From the research that i did. Florida KY and va will title the car.
KY will turn it into a salvage title, but the will stamp the door seel with non rebuild-able title. Then the car has to stay registered in that state. IF the car leaves the state of ky, it will be reverted back to a non rebuild able title.

Not sure about the two other states.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Yaa. The first to give is paypall info
Smell spam ..... To cheep to be real
You can make more then 6 k with less trouble
With a good part out ....
Old 10-27-2010, 09:17 PM
Teching In

WOW, WOW, WOW......First off I am Zoe.....409-457-5644. Silver Rocket you hit me through PM's and you weren't the first person to reach me. Other people called and I explained eveything to them. I hated to do this on my account, but as you can see by the price, my friend was in desperate need of money to help with his personal issues. He is a good guy but does not handle business very well. I will not lie about that. In the end he ended up dealing with the person who called him and answered his returned calls and was serious about coming down as quickly as possible to purchase.

I don't know why he just didn't tell the truth but he did lie to some of you who he flaked out on, to get his money quicker. I am sorry for this and NO, I would not have handled it in that manner. Though, at this time I am NOT desperate for money like he is. Again I apologize to those who were in dealings and felt they got shafted. I just found out tonite that someone was coming to pick it up. I had to call to confirm. Car should be gone tomorrow morning around 2am to a guy coming from Kentucky for $5000. Again I am sorry for the mix-ups fellas. Anyone who talked to me on the phone knows that I tried to handle this deal the best I could to help everyone out.

Again I don't want anyone to feel wronged, but in the end it was up to him to decide who he wanted to sell to depending on who he talked to. This is a legit deal fellas or else I wouldn't have put my name on it.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Launching!

Then why did he tell me that it was gone this morning for 4K? I would have given him 7k if he was straight up.

I was supposed to be there at 8am tomorrow....... 6 hours and 2k less huh go figure....
Old 10-27-2010, 09:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dam! 2k less , I would have waited.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Just for the record, if the buyer is from KY, it ain't us.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

I vote for the OP.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Teching In

Why the hell would you want to ban me? I've been here longer than you, just don't post much. I'm well known and don't screw people around.

Viper, did you tell him that or are you posting now that the car is sold?! Alot of guys tried to talk him down to $4000 so he went with the person who said he would pay him his bottom dollar and take care of business quick.

Any moderator who has a problem with my thread please call me.

BTW...Car is SOLD! As of 3am this morning. Someone got a helluva DEAL!
Old 10-28-2010, 10:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BluFlame
I've been here longer than you,
your logic is priceless.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:24 AM
Launching!

Buyer needs to post up some pics and progress as it comes along! I was about to call and offer 5k, and I live in KY. This is a killer deal for someone living in my state. This car should be back on the road for 6k total spent!
Old 10-28-2010, 10:46 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BluFlame
Why the hell would you want to ban me? I've been here longer than you, just don't post much. I'm well known and don't screw people around.

Viper, did you tell him that or are you posting now that the car is sold?! Alot of guys tried to talk him down to $4000 so he went with the person who said he would pay him his bottom dollar and take care of business quick.

Any moderator who has a problem with my thread please call me.

BTW...Car is SOLD! As of 3am this morning. Someone got a helluva DEAL!
I didn't get a chance to tell him. He never called me! I called him to make sure we were still on and he told me the car was sold and gone yesterday morning for 4k! Not that a guy was coming to get it this morning and whoever showed up with any amount of cash could pick it up.... I can't negotiate with a liar that gives me a false story.

Bottom line is he dicked around alot of people and wasted alot of our time (taking off work, getting trailer ready, blah blah blah)...

As far as banning you...that's up to the mods being you did break forum rules...

10. NO TWO PARTY OR AT THE SHOP SALES. This means no more "I'm selling for a friend/my Brother/my Cousin" posts and will be deleted immediately. If the seller has parts coming off a car still at a shop and not off the vehicle, you must state you do not know what condition those part(s) is in. Seller assumes all responsibility of anything they post for sale, not the shop or a friend/relative.

Your responsible for this listing as well.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 AM
TECH Veteran

I know the guy that bought it. I guess I will see it around.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FinalTA
Buyer needs to post up some pics and progress as it comes along! I was about to call and offer 5k, and I live in KY. This is a killer deal for someone living in my state. This car should be back on the road for 6k total spent!
He is calling the buyer to post up

Originally Posted by viper9403
I didn't get a chance to tell him. He never called me! I called him to make sure we were still on and he told me the car was sold and gone yesterday morning for 4k! Not that a guy was coming to get it this morning and whoever showed up with any amount of cash could pick it up.... I can't negotiate with a liar that gives me a false story.

Bottom line is he dicked around alot of people and wasted alot of our time (taking off work, getting trailer ready, blah blah blah)...

As far as banning you...that's up to the mods being you did break forum rules...

10. NO TWO PARTY OR AT THE SHOP SALES. This means no more "I'm selling for a friend/my Brother/my Cousin" posts and will be deleted immediately. If the seller has parts coming off a car still at a shop and not off the vehicle, you must state you do not know what condition those part(s) is in. Seller assumes all responsibility of anything they post for sale, not the shop or a friend/relative.

Your responsible for this listing as well.
Well, if that's the case then I accept responsibility. Sorry for any inconvenience. That's why I posted two numbers...his first then mine. I know his phone can be shitty sometimes.
Originally Posted by dhdenney
I know the guy that bought it. I guess I will see it around.
Again, sorry. if I had more control over it, it would have been handled differently. I was keeping him posted with who I talked to and expected him to do the same for me so I could keep everyone here posted.

And 01ssreda4
Old 10-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Teching In

I am the new owner of the car from Kentucky I am sorry for all the inconvience I called the gentleman we made a agreement over the phone I told him I would leave right then to get the car. When I got there the car was everything that he said that it was. Everything went smooth I will look forward to doing business with him again. Thanks
Old 10-28-2010, 07:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Maybe yall can help each other get better transaction ratings since the deal was silky smooth. And everyone he lied to can give him a negative to offset it.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Don't know what happened in this thread 'cuz didn't read it all, but, looks like someone got a hell of a deal.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
maybe yall can help each other get better transaction ratings since the deal was silky smooth. And everyone he lied to can give him a negative to offset it.
lmfao
Old 10-28-2010, 07:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

F'ck, now I'm sorry I missed it; drama or not. Further, if the buyer wants to sell it, hit me up w/ a PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
Maybe yall can help each other get better transaction ratings since the deal was silky smooth. And everyone he lied to can give him a negative to offset it.
Haters make the world go round... You gotta love people who post when they have no clue what went on in the dealings and dam sure weren't a part of anything to do with this car or the sale.

Again, Mr. Wannabe Moderator, Why are you here?
Old 10-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by claborn5
I am the new owner of the car from Kentucky I am sorry for all the inconvience I called the gentleman we made a agreement over the phone I told him I would leave right then to get the car. When I got there the car was everything that he said that it was. Everything went smooth I will look forward to doing business with him again. Thanks
Nice deal you got on that...wish I could have jumped on it earlier. Keep us updated, and let us Kentucky peeps know if you sell it!

Quick Reply: C5 Z06...Very Cheap!! OBO