Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2008 Trailblazer SS

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 05:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2008 Trailblazer SS

Year: 2008
Make: Chevrolet
Model: TrailBlazer
Price: $24000
Mileage: 41500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I need to sell my Trailblazer SS, as much as it pains me to do. I was recently offered 22,000 by a dealer, and am going to talk to CarMax as well to see what they have to say. I would rather sell to a person though, and I feel my price is fair. KBB and NADA put the value right around $29,000. Now, I know I won't get this, so I am only asking payoff. Just a basic rundown of the
truck.

NADA
  • 3SS package
  • Heated leather/power front seats
  • Bose six disc cd player
  • Power sunroof
  • 41,500 miles
  • AWD
  • Black Granite (best color.)
  • Tinted windows
  • HIDs
  • Magnaflow muffler swap
  • Custom interior that includes a black suede headliner, color matched plastic pieces, and a few other fun things. Really gives the truck a different feel.

The ONLY reason I am selling this is the cost of gas. I currently live in richmond, va. I drive a 200 mile round trip twice a week, and it's getting to be a bit overwhelming. If you have an LS based car with a six speed, and want me to buy it from you in order to buy my car, I can do that. Looking to spend around 8,000 dollars.

Any and all questions just ask me, the trailblazer SS is a heck of an SUV, and the owner will not be disappointed I can assure you of that.
Attached Thumbnails 2008 Trailblazer SS-dsc00719.jpg   2008 Trailblazer SS-dsc00720.jpg   2008 Trailblazer SS-dsc01414-23-12-37.jpg