Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

95 Clean Black Z28 Project

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Clean Black Z28 Project

Year: 1995
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $1800
Mileage: 90000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Located in Valhalla NY, 30 minutes north of NYC

The Good:
• Body – 90K miles, virtually no rust, underbody is clean, body is straight and car drives straight. Black paint condition is 7/10, still shines up pretty good. T tops do not leak.
• Transmission – automatic, 30K miles, shift kit, shifts great
• Interior – Black on black, leather seats in good shape, interior is mint other than a large crack in dash pad and a small tear in upper stitching of rear seats
• Rear End – 10 bolt 3.73 Moser gears

The Bad:
• Engine – 383 Lt1 with mild h/c combo but has blown head gasket and oil leak from intake manifold, the car has been sitting for a while and I’m unsure if motor is salvageable
• No Start – When trying to start car, security light blinks at a rate of once per second, indicating there is a break in continuity in the VATS system. When key is turned to ON position fuel pump does prime and starter will crank if manually engaged. With the continuity repaired or VATS tuned out, I strongly believe this issue will be resolved. Wouldve fixed this myself at the onset of the problem but am short on time/money, school/tuition unfortunately has to come first.

If a deal is not reached within a couple weeks I’ll begin parting out the car

I would prefer to sell the car with everything intact. I am asking 1800, slightly negotiable. ALL Reasonable cash offers will be considered.

Feel free to start making offers on parts wanted NOW, and I will keep track of the offers. Given the car isn’t sold by mid/late November, the parts will be reserved for those who made fair offers and I will update thread with list of available parts.

Thanks for taking time to check out the ad
Attached Thumbnails 95 Clean Black Z28 Project-a1.jpg   95 Clean Black Z28 Project-a2.jpg   95 Clean Black Z28 Project-a3.jpg  
Old 11-12-2010, 07:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill give you 2k if you can get this car to nebraska

Quick Reply: 95 Clean Black Z28 Project