Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Stock Camsro SS for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Stock Camsro SS for sale

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6500
Mileage: 147000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a stock 1999 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport for sale. The car has black exterior paint with some sun spots due to some neglect and no garage. The car has grey cloth interior with minimal stains. The car was bought back in 2003 and has not given me any problems. The car ran a best 13.3 in the quarter. The car has t-tops, the stock 17 ZR1's with brand new tires. The car's clutch does need to be replaced due to wear but the car is still running with minimal noise from the clutch. The car is running very strong and is not giving me any problems. The AC is not working at this time but all the componets are still on the car. Im selling the car due to trying to get cash to open a buisness. The car has a clean title but was involved in a minor front accident but was repaired. The car is solid overall and just needs a home with some one willing to care for it. I am asking for 6500 OBO and am willing to be negotiate due to the condition of the car. For any further questions or intrest please feel free to call me at 956-458-4174 or email me at roli99ss@hotmail.com. thank u
Attached Thumbnails 1999 Stock Camsro SS for sale-htc-pics-195.jpg   1999 Stock Camsro SS for sale-htc-pics-196.jpg   1999 Stock Camsro SS for sale-htc-pics-197.jpg   1999 Stock Camsro SS for sale-htc-pics-198.jpg   1999 Stock Camsro SS for sale-htc-pics-206.jpg  

Old 11-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Any intrest
Old 11-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Teching In

any interest