Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1985 buick regal Ttype

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010 | 05:11 PM

Default 1985 buick regal Ttype

Year: 1985
Make: Buick
Price: $3500
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MO
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I firgure im fishing in the wrong hole on this one but never know whos out there so here it goes. Ive got an 85 Buick Regal T-type up forsale (basicaly a grand national minus the black paint). the car has a strait body no dents or rust, factory aluminum turbine T-type wheels, has the black and crome sport pakage(crome bumpers black grille, headlight buckets and taillight housings, interior is in good shape for the age needs a headliner, tilt wheel car with bucket seats and a consol shifter, dashmounted boost gauge, the car is a blue on blue(was told one of 217 that color made that year). The bad news on it is it has the original paint and is very faded, the plastic between the bumpers is missing like all original 80's model cars, and the 3.8 turbo motor threw a rod and no longer is in the car. the car currently has a 4.3 carbrated in it that runs fine and before i got it was driven daily. I have the original Turbo, Intake, a set of remained heads, new 45 over pistons, and a complete rebuild kit for it, also have a 3.8 with a spun rod bearing, and a 4.1 with a spun rod bearing, i belive i have two more sets of heads to go with it as well as a corner full of odds and ends. the computer and wireing harness are still on the car just rolled up and pulled out of the way so if one was to rebuild a 3.8 it should be an easy process to put it back original. im sure that im forgeting somthing so if any one has any questions just call my number is (573)778-2767 The price is $3500 obo

Thanks for looking Lee
Old 11-05-2010 | 08:42 PM
Teching In

Please post picks. Also try TURBOBUICK.COM. sounds like a good deal with all the parts. Just a word of advise if you post there take pics of every corner of car ,underside etc and all the parts they wiil be asking for them. BUT POST HERE FIRST I'M LOOKIN FOR A GOOD PROJECT.
Old 11-05-2010 | 09:31 PM

Ya ive been trying to track down my flash drive with the pics but as soon as i do ill post some up thanks
Old 11-09-2010 | 06:31 PM

Default Pics

Finally got some pictures up sorry for the delay.
Attached Thumbnails 1985 buick regal Ttype-buick.jpg   1985 buick regal Ttype-b.jpg   1985 buick regal Ttype-b2.jpg   1985 buick regal Ttype-b3.jpg   1985 buick regal Ttype-b4.jpg  

1985 buick regal Ttype-b5.jpg   1985 buick regal Ttype-b6.jpg   1985 buick regal Ttype-b7.jpg   1985 buick regal Ttype-b8.jpg   1985 buick regal Ttype-b9.jpg  

Old 11-09-2010 | 06:34 PM

more pics
Attached Thumbnails 1985 buick regal Ttype-b13.jpg   1985 buick regal Ttype-b14.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1985 buick regal Ttype