Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 AO Complete Widebody/One off wheels/Heads and Cam/ STEAL at $39k trades+$ open!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 06:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2007 AO Complete Widebody/One off wheels/Heads and Cam/ STEAL at $39k trades+$ open!!

Year: 2007
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $39000
Mileage: 28000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hey guys
Time has come to move on, I hate to do it but now is the time. THIS IS THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK ON HERE!! Car is featured in Axiom wheels catalog and on their website.

Short youtube vid on Ocean drive here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p83aBmLMxE

Pictures coming if someone could host?

2007 Atomic Orange Coupe(originally Z51 car) 28,xxx miles, 3LT Navigation, Heads up, Heated seats. Black interior with Upgraded Embroidered seats.
The car was worked on by AZ speed and done flawlessly. This car has the best Lingenfelter Stage 2 heads with 2.02" SS Intake valves and 1.57" SS Exhaust valves, ARP Head Studs, Custom Grind AZ power PS1 comp cam, Comp hardened Pushrods, and Titanium valve retainers, FAST 90MM Intake custom painted, SLP Blackwing CAI, SLP coated headers, Hi Flow cats, and Loudmouth II exhaust, Stage 3 Dynotech Engineering 3.15 Rear Diff with hardened output shafts and stronger clutches. Dyno tuned, A6 paddle shifts firmed and tuned beautifully, Dynoed at 447/440 to the tire and sounds like a beast. It has the Big Stoptech BBK kit, only 1500 miles on them, still like new. Custom built Axiom Wheels 20" wheel and tire package, powdercoated flatblack centers and gloss black outers with orange pinstripe. Small curb mark on passenger side front wheel which is touched up with black paint.
Complete widebody completed, all factory parts, car was blended to match perfectly. The front bumper has a couple imperfections(scratches) from someone backing into it, and a couple road nicks, I can get pictures. The car was lowered one inch, Custom Painted underhood components, ZO6 spoiler, Alcantara center console, emegency brake, and shifter boot with orange stitching, Silver and Atomic orange painted accents on the doors, center console, gauge surround and dash vents, HID foglights, Lloyd new style embroidered floormats,tinted windows. The roof and rear are wrapped with flat black vinyl for a unique look. This car I never tracked, Car gets looks, and thumbs up everywhere and the color is the best! I havent had the car wet sanded since the paintwork so if you wanted to clean it up perfectly I would recommend it but their is nothing visible from 5 feet away, but being a show car guy I like to be honest and point out all the imperfections. The car isnt driven in the rain, and zaino used religously. Car was listed at $54000+ brand new without all the mods.

Asking Price was $44,000 REDUCED TO $39,000 OBO!!!!! Will also trade for another car plus $30,000 Cash.

email: Autodesign21@aol.com CAR MUST GO ASAP