Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1986 Toyota 4x4 with 44" super swampers

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1986 Toyota 4x4 with 44" super swampers

Year: 1986
Make: Toyota
Model: Truck
Price: $3000
Mileage: 98000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WY
Color: Green
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

98k miles, 4x4, bucket seats, shaved door handles, and 22R engine. The truck is muddy in the pics, but it is a dark green color, if you want better pics just call or text me. This is a fun little truck and will go through mud and snow great! It was painted and looks good from a distance, but I'll be honest and say that when you get up close you can see that they did a crappy job on the body work. Rust is bubbling the paint up on the rear fenders and the bondo where the door handles used to be is cracked. But hey its still fun and looks cool!! Call me at 307-six four zero-three944 I like cash but may consider trades just tell me what you've got. I'm really in need of a 9in rear end that is a direct-bolt in for a 4th gen f-body or other 4th gen lt1 parts. You can also just pm me. 3000 obo

Thanks for looking
James
Attached Thumbnails 1986 Toyota 4x4 with 44" super swampers-toyota-1.jpg   1986 Toyota 4x4 with 44" super swampers-toyota-3.jpg  

Last edited by Jameslt1TA; 11-24-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: no ls

Quick Reply: 1986 Toyota 4x4 with 44" super swampers