Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT 1993 T/A ls swap kytp turbo kit in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS/FT 1993 T/A ls swap kytp turbo kit in NJ

Year: 1993
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $15000
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Mike
Bayville NJ 08721
contact me through pms or (732)552-1459

FS/FT One of the cleanest cars i have ever owned. 1993 trans am painted silver 2 years ago. The interior is a 10 and the exterior i would rate a 8. small spider crack in the rear bumper and a small nick on the passanger side door.(smaller then a dime) the body is a beautyl New Forged 370 iron block 9.5 compression with manley teflon coated pistons, manley forged rods, all new bearings and arp everything,
new 317 heads cnc ported and manley necteck springs. They flow 300 cfm. They were milled for 9.5 compression. used ls6 intake,slp underdrive pully, manley chromemolly push rods,stock rockers all new gaskets .alt relocation bracket, all gm accessores. needs a belt. Built th400 with trans brake good for 800rwhp
, ptc converter for 78 mm turbo,tci flex plate, new Bmr th400 cross member relocation kit, Bmr adjustable chromemolly tq arm,sphoon upper and lower front adj chromemolly control arms. rear bmr control arms. Qa1 adjustable coil overs all four cornors with 275 lb racing fronts. aluminum driveshaft, strange 12 bolt 33 spline rear with 342 gears.th400 pistol grip hurst shifter with trans break button.slp subfram connectors, 2000 camaro gauge cluster, new psi plug and play wiring harness( not installed ). Waiting for the stainless kytp truck manny turbo kit.( I have the turbo,wastegate,bov, crx intercooler,aem wide band at my house) I was going to use the stock radiator and fans. all new ac delco breaks, rotors calibers and stainless earl lines. (Needs soild lines installed) and flowmaster exhaust that i cut off the car. The car is soo clean you have to see it to believe it!
You need a 1999+ ecu, map sensor, brakelines,timing belt,fuel pump.(i have the 80 LB injectors, regulator,stainless lines fittings and fast fuel rails).

If you wanted to part it out you could make serious money, I am just to busy. I am waiting on kytp stainless kit. I paid for it the first week of aug so it should be here any day now. I think i went a little crazy and want to buy a more tame car.
I am looking for a 1999+ bolt on T/A or Camaro. Must be clean with no problems. I just had a baby boy I want to drive with him in it. Send me what you got. No bikes or trucks. Thanks guys.
I might be forgeting some stuff. I am located in Bayville Nj 08721

I will add pics in a couple of hours. here is the build thread https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...you-think.html

Last edited by darooke; 11-26-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-26-2010, 04:49 PM
On The Tree

bump for interior photos.

Old 11-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Staging Lane

nice car glws
Old 11-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Staging Lane

nice car glws