Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

99 Corvette FRC - Rebuilt engine, cam, clutch

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 01:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Default 99 Corvette FRC - Rebuilt engine, cam, clutch

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $15000
Mileage: 160000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

1999 Corvette hard top (FRC -Fixed roof coupe) 1 of 4031 made, and 1 of 1227 black made.

-Manual tranny, black interior (all FRC's are)

-Mileage on car is 160k. very well maintained. Used as a daily driver. Never had it to the track. Very tight car, handles like new.

I just completed all of this just before cold weather hit and the car is no in storage. All of the following have a little over 200 miles on them.

-freshened engine - new rings, bearings, heads redone, new springs, ported, valve job, gaskets, aftermarket cam Comp Cams 224/224 .580/.580 112
BBK shorty ceramic coated headers, LG motorsports MAF, Never dynoed it but should easily be around 400whp.

-new LS7 clutch

-New brakes 3-4k miles ago, all slotted rotors.

-Z06 Titanium cat back exhaust.

-17/18 Z06 motorsport wheels

Exterior is decent looking. Some rock chips at the bottom of the rockers from highway driving all the time.

Interior is in very nice condition.... with the exception of a small tare on the drivers side seat bolster as you get in. You hit this every time you get in the car and it seems to be pretty common to wear out.

Im asking $15,000 Janesville, Wi.

I dont need to sell this at all. I am just bored of it and would really like to get a 30's-early 40's coupe.

Trades - Im looking for a pre-war hot rod coupe (33-41) in nice redone condition. If its really nice I dont care if it has an engine or not. Or early-mid 60's muscle cars, very clean and nice. Again dont care if it has an engine as i'd be ripping it out and building a turbo lsx setup for it anyway.