Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS 2004 Ford F350 4x4 crew cab short bed dually diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS 2004 Ford F350 4x4 crew cab short bed dually diesel

Year: 2004
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Price: $23500
Mileage: 73000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

2004 Ford F350 Lariat crew cab dually short box power stroke diesel. This truck is loaded with power locks, windows, heated mirrors, moon roof, adjustable pedals, heated leather seats, back up sensors, cd player, and wood grain interior. This is a rare truck because you barley ever see a short bed dually. The truck has 73k miles and has recently had the heads fixed and egr delete done 4k miles ago.

The truck comes with a matching Leer fiberglass cap on it that makes it really nice for putting stuff in the back and keeping it dry. It also has the 5th wheel hitch rails installed and a bed mat. The truck has a superchips tuner that is running 100hp over stock. There are recon cab lights, tail lights, fender clearance lights, and has HID projection head lights(low beam). There is a 4 inch banks turbo back exhaust with 5 inch tip (can really hear the turbo whistle). Brand new red top batteries were installed two weeks ago. Truck also has trailer brake controller.

The NADA retail value is $26,875 and trade in is 22g

The kbb retail value is $29,615, private party 26g, and trade in is 21g

With this said I have the truck very reasonably prices with having all the extras even with the few cosmetic issues. I have a tailgate off a 2010 Ford F-250 that could go on this truck for my asking price.

The truck is in good condition but does have a few cosmetic flaws. The driver’s door is dented but still works and seals perfect, The tailgate has a small dent and a crack in the paint, The passenger’s side dually flare has a scratch down it and a quarter size hole in it. As far as interior both front drivers seats have the common tear on the seams, driver’s seat isn't working, and the power sliding rear window doesn’t work but I have a new switch for it just not installed yet. I have pictures of everything and can send them to you if you send me your email address. I wanted to be upfront about the truck and point everything out because I know I wouldn’t want any surprises when looking at a truck. This truck has low miles and runs and drives great I wouldn’t be scared to drive it anywhere.

Asking $23,500
Located in Canton NY
You can call me at 315-244-2057 or send me a PM on here.

Last edited by kawiboyz28; 11-28-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Price drop 23g
Old 12-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Teching In

One last price drop $22,500 FIRM that is the was the truck sits in the pictures without the other tailgate. This is the last price drop and if it doesn’t sell at this price it will be taken off the market and have the door fixed and tailgate swapped out and relisted later on at 25g. Just figured would give someone a chance to save some money on a really nice truck before fixing the couple cosmetic flaws and asking another $2,500 or so.

Quick Reply: FS 2004 Ford F350 4x4 crew cab short bed dually diesel