Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1976 Grand Prix 52k Original Miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1976 Grand Prix 52k Original Miles

Year: 1976
Make: Pontiac
Model: Grand Prix
Price: $7000
Mileage: 52945
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Beige
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

This 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix is a step back in time. This car had one owner until May of 2010, when i purchased it. It is equipped with the original 350 2 barrel engine, and automatic transmission. The car has 52,945 miles. It is a factory air conditioning car, also with an 8 track player. The car has its original cream colored paint, with the interior looking as nice as the day the car left the dealership. The car was garaged by the original owner from new. It sat from 1993 until i purchased it, with only 3,000 miles being put on it over the course of 17 years. I have the original maintenance log on the car. It shows the maintenance from new.

If you are looking for an original and unmolested car to turn into a low mileage show car, this is it. I drove the car this summer, and had no issues driving it anywhere. I purchased this car in May as a fun classic Pontiac that i could take to local car shows. I just have to many cars, and don't have time for it. I want to see this car go somewhere where it will be driven and enjoyed.

Any other questions, feel free to send me a message. I need this car gone.

Price is 7,000 OBO, make me a realistic offer and it could be yours.

More pictures available here:

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails 1976 Grand Prix 52k Original Miles-slr-pictures-109edit.jpg   1976 Grand Prix 52k Original Miles-slr-pictures-078edit.jpg   1976 Grand Prix 52k Original Miles-slr-pictures-080edit.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1976 Grand Prix 52k Original Miles