Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro SS incomplete 8 sec turbo build

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 01:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow 2000 Camaro SS incomplete 8 sec turbo build

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $35000
Mileage: 0
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

The Project is almost complete. The reason I am selling is I have lost motivation since none of my friends are into racing anymore and I feel I will never complete it. The gauges need to be wired as well as fuel lines/rails ran. Turbo system, motor, trans, suspension and rear end are all in the car, roll cage with Corbeau seats. I am looking to sell it complete if I can, if not I will part it out if I get people interested in the large parts first Motor, turbo kit. The car was worked on last by Stenod-Performance. It has over 50k in new parts on the vehicle right now. I have receipts for every part. I will be making a list of parts with pictures and scans of receipts in the future. It is a 415ci lower compression motor. My goal was to make over 1000 to the tires. The kit includes a GT-47 88 mm turbo w air/water intercooler under the dash. Trans rossler TH-400 w options. Rear end billingsly fab 9inch with 40 spline, drilled axles, star flanged. Car has a roll cage. Wheels are bogarts black/poished lip. Electronics includes BIG Stuff, e-boost, autometer white gauges. fuel system includes 160lb injectors and a magnafuel pump.
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Camaro SS incomplete 8 sec turbo build-110124849leqfbt_fss.jpg   2000 Camaro SS incomplete 8 sec turbo build-l_113e934794024b2fb8f2ae9872c25c70.jpg