Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

selling the beast

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default selling the beast

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $19500
Mileage: 159000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): HI
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

ok i bought a 1998 ws6 and yea it has high miles but just the body has those miles lol ... it has bran new 408 ci stroker just broke in has 1180 miles on engine and was tuned it made 537 whp and 480 wtq on 92 oct its built for a proshot of nos aswell that is the reason i went with a cast block. it has forged eagle crank , forged eagle rods , forged JE flat top pistons and je barrel cut rings cast iron 6.0 block stage 3 ls6 heads ported and polished with ls7 lifters and harland sharp rockers and TS hardened pushrods with duel behive springs truegold, fast 90 mm ported intake and 90 mm ported holley tb 46 lb green top injectors fast fuel lines and runners, paceseter long tubes ceramic coated and true duel exhaust with borla muflers, the trans is stage 3 6 speed chremoly hardened shift forkes brass bushings and 1234 hardened gears and upgraded syncroes, 1000 hp chremoly drive shaft and strang dana 60 s rearend with 410s, this car is very fast bmr extreme tq arm bmr sway bars its all done i have alot of money in this car if you have a decent offer i will take it and i am willing to ship if need be im in the army and getting out so i can ship one car so in that case dont try and lowball me please
Attached Thumbnails selling the beast-beast.jpg  

Last edited by IRslower; 12-08-2010 at 11:32 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if any one has questions or wants pics give me ya email and ill send them , my computer is not letting me upload on ls1tech for some reason