Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

For Sale 1988 Monte Carlo SS

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For Sale 1988 Monte Carlo SS

Year: 1988
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Monte Carlo
Price: $5000
Mileage: 5000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have for sale my 1988 Monte Carlo SS. Has a 350 in ti with a mild cam. Has factory 373 rear end that has been rebuilt, factory bucket seats and console, new headliner, new visors, new locks all the way around. Motor has around 5,000 miles since rebuild. The harmonic balancer came off of it when I was driving and took a big enough piece out of the crank that i had to replace it, so it has a new crank LT1 heads bigger cam, pistons, rods, rings, everything. We just had the whole thing rebuilt since it was out. Also rebuilt the entire front suspension which handles great and rides smooth. All new exhaust system with brand new Flowmaster Super 44s and they sound great. It is a T-top car and has new panels under the t-tops so the tops are rust free. Just dont have a lot of time for it. Has brand new tires all the way around with probably 200 miles on them. Original Super Sport rims. Still has the t-top bags with it.

***PM me for pictures. I cant get them to upload on here. I Will keep trying though. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails For Sale 1988 Monte Carlo SS-100_0823.jpg  

Last edited by chevy88; 04-14-2011 at 06:34 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Jacob Ruesch (12-28-2020)

Quick Reply: For Sale 1988 Monte Carlo SS