Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1996 Tahoe LOW miles! leather, Tow PKG, AR TTII's GC low price!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1996 Tahoe LOW miles! leather, Tow PKG, AR TTII's GC low price!

Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Price: $4500
Mileage: 80250
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

I am looking to sell my 96 tahoe. It is in great shape with only 79,950 miles (mileage will slightly increase as I drive this vehicle daily), The title reads 76,xxx miles proving this is indeed a low mileage vehicle. It has everything, This truck is loaded. It has tow package, leather, and Ive even added aftermarket wheels and tires. I bought the truck earlier this year from a guy in florida, he was the second owner and put roughly 10,000 miles on the vehicle in the ten years he owned it, this is the reason for the low mileage. Mechanically the vehicle is in excellent condition, The engine runs strong and the transmission shifts flawlessly. There are no leaks and nothing mechanically needs attention.The paint overall looks good but the clear coat is fadding on ONLY the hood and front part of the roof this is a common problem with GM vehicles in the 80's-90's. The interior is in above average condition all of the seats are prestine the driver seat just has a slight tear in it. The headliner is in great shape, carpet is in good shape, has all original floormats that are in great shape, has carbon fiber dash trim kit. It is wired for a sound system and someone did very proffessional install. oil changed regularly and everything works this car was well taken care of. Ill let the pictures do the talking. I am asking $6000 and I am firm on the price. If you check the internet they are going for around 4000$ and most of those have over 200K miles. These engines are known to last well over 300,000 miles so this vehicle has ALOT of life left in it, it is not perfect but it is really nice and this truck will make someone a great vehicle for a long time to come. Call or text me for more information or if you would like to look at it. 478-320-8917 or e-mail maroon88iroc@yahoo.com

Im moving into a house and need to sell this truck. I will take $4500 for it for a quick sale. I have been trying to sell for $6000 and have had alot of interest and even offers of over $5K but at the time I did not accept. I really could use the money so Im going to lower the price to $4500 and Im hoping for a quick sale. This truck now has 80,250 miles and is in great condition for the age of the vehicle.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Will the original wheels be included with the sale? Where in Georgia are you?
Old 12-27-2010, 11:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Endersshadow
Will the original wheels be included with the sale? Where in Georgia are you?
The original wheels were sold. I am in Warner Robins GA.

This is a great deal on this truck I have not seen another 96-99 tahoe for sale with under 100K miles, and I have done alot of searching for low mileage tahoes to base my price on. I have had several offers over $5000 for this truck but at the time I was not in a hurry to sell and was firm on my price of $6000 so I declined those offers. I really need to sell so I have lowered my price all the way down to 4500. This truck has 80,250 miles, it will last a long long time, its a great deal for little money.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

bump it up. Ive had a couple calls on this, I really need this truck sold

Quick Reply: 1996 Tahoe LOW miles! leather, Tow PKG, AR TTII's GC low price!